We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Rant: Maybelline Dream Velvet (Overrated. Cakey.)
not a latest beauty find but i want to rant a bit about aztec healing clay, when it comes to deep cleansing it's one of the best out there (plus affordable too!) kaso nga lang my God, ang it's a long process! is there a way to make it easier to use it? kasi i need to boil water pa kasi kailangan warm water para matanggal siya. plus the fact na kailangan ko pa linisin yung mixing bowl etc.
Rave: Faceshop CC cushion with free refill and mini my other bag by Sophia I saved 600+ with the refill and it is good with my skin. Also a plus, good customer service. I think I will come back for another one.