watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)  (Read 95357 times)

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2017, 08:53:33 pm »
rave:

Icure shampoo and conditioner. maganda siya sa bagong rebond. nakaka maintain talaga.

jinju soap: nakaka blooming hehe

honey oatmeal soap and ecobalm from ecoskinlove: less oily na face ko sa soap and yung ecobalm nafade agad yung scar kasi napaso ako.


Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2017, 05:01:51 am »
Rave:

EOS lip balm mint - hindi ako mahilig sa mga lip balm na may flavor pero ito I like hindi matapang kapag inilagay mild lang.

EOS hand lotion pocket size - dahil sale binili ko kahit dami ko pa hand lotion I like the scent.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2017, 10:10:16 pm »
Rave: Nichido Ultra Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick in Chic Cafe ok na ako dito sa matte lipstick na ito. Tagal ng staying power, pwera na lang pag kumain ka na tee hee!. Pero hindi siya heavy at drying, bagkus natural lang siya Sa akin. I love it. Hindi ko pa nata-try si Bespoke pero am sure patok din ito sa akin

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2017, 11:16:39 pm »
Rave: It took me two years to get my MAC Twig. I love the finish parang liptensity line nila. The color is nice and madali bagayan bronzer man or blush gamitin ko. Worth it ang price. I used to buy classic mattes pero did not expect I'd love satin finish from mac. Thank you thank you thank you

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2017, 05:39:40 pm »
Rave:

BLK All Day Intense Matte Lipstick in I Do and Mon Amour

- I super love both shades. It doesn't tug on my lips when applying and feels comfortable naman sa lips. It's not drying unlike other matte lipstick.

IT Cosmetics CC Cream

- Ang ganda nung finish and I didn't oil up that much. First time to use a cc cream and I begin to love it.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #205 on: November 23, 2017, 08:25:36 pm »
[RAVE]

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 16HR Powder 
--- No more hulas when I get sweaty while under the sun. It doesn't cake either. 👍

Yasss! Been using 24 hr matte naman nyan, di ko na mabitawan! Forgot my other BB creams, foundations, cushion!

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #206 on: November 24, 2017, 06:54:12 am »
Rave:

Garnier marvelous hair balm - ang ganda nito sa buhok promise very soft and shiny sa hair ko.

Rant:

Garnier marvelous shampoo - same lang ng ibang shampoo.

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #207 on: November 27, 2017, 10:39:33 pm »
I've always had dry/sensitive skin kaya i can't use products for a long time kasi maganda nga sa umpisa but in two weeks nagre-react na yung skin ko. I've tried Face Shop products as moisturizers, Olay products, SKII, etc.

But when i tried Nivea Creme (blue), okay sa face ko. And i am also using Vaseline Petroleum jelly lalo na na ngayon winter and nakaka-dry talaga ng skin yung air. Super effective for my skin. Hiyang ang skin ko no red rashes or patches etc. and no more dry skin.
Been using those two alternately depende sa need ng skin ko and i'm so happy. Lol. Very affordable pa compared sa mga ginagastos ko dati. 😄

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #208 on: December 05, 2017, 11:20:03 am »
    https://shopee.ph/annahou/27389003 

I bought liptint from this account. Di ko alam kung fake ba kase sobrang nakakadry ng lips. Sa cheek ko na lang ginagamit.

applegmt

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #209 on: December 05, 2017, 11:28:49 am »
Rave:
IT Cosmetics CC Cream

- Ang ganda nung finish and I didn't oil up that much. First time to use a cc cream and I begin to love it.

I came to this thread to rave about the same thing! Ang radiant ng effect sakin, like "skin ko ba talaga 'to?"

Another rave: Peri pera Airy Ink in Grapefruit. Ang cute nya sa lips, and very light nga as if I not wearing anything.

@Len0523, parang nagkalat ang fake versions nyan. If you bought it online, sana dun na lang sa main KJM website nila. :)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #210 on: December 06, 2017, 01:19:07 am »
Gift ko sa sarili ko ang Laura Mercier translucent powder. 
Hindi sya hype. Napatunayan ko na. Ang tagal tagal kong pinag isipan ito. At ilang youtube videos muna nag napanood ko bago ako nagdecide na bumili pagkatanggap ng bonus.

WOrth it! :)

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #211 on: December 06, 2017, 09:51:47 am »
Rant Goree whitening cream: Wala naman negative reaction skin ko dito pero nung sinearch ko mataas daw mercury content so kahit 3 days ko palang gamet tinigil ko na. Scary e

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #212 on: December 06, 2017, 05:22:58 pm »
zenutrients glutathione cream, super dry ng face ko and yung pimple marks ko na years ng andito at mapula parin, naglighten. nakakaglow ng face kahit walang foundation, medyo clear na. soft din ng skin although oily sya. pero for me it's good oil kasi dry nga ako and hindi naman sya mantika level. moisturized lang. i swear by this product so lagi na sya sa routine ko, morning & night.

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #213 on: December 11, 2017, 01:44:54 pm »
Rant: iwhite Sleeping Cream Mask
this one ayoko...buti pa yung iwhite aqua moisturizer

Rave: Luxcent Luminous Glutathione Capsules
in 2 weeks nag glow na skin ko. i've tried other gluta caps, sayang lang pera.

Jade_D

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #214 on: December 11, 2017, 06:57:06 pm »
I discovered both of these products by watching Dr. Dray from youtube. She's a dermatologist and she uses them personally.

Rave: Cerave pm
-Healed my damaged moisture barrier. Does not feel heavy on skin.

Rave: Neutrogena oil-free acne wash (the orange one with 2 % salicylic acid as an active ingredient)
-Helped in controlling my pimples/acne/breakouts

deluxeshopper

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #215 on: December 11, 2017, 09:06:36 pm »
Love love the Simple Micellar wipes! I like the wipes better than the liquid version because the wipes save me time.

Its 50% off in Lazada so I ordered 10 hehe. The regular price is 299 for 24 pulls so I usually replenish every two weeks. Kinda pricey, its like i'm spending PhP600 a month on make up remover.

My skin is super sensitive. I use this before removing make up at night then I wash my face with cleanser.

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #216 on: December 12, 2017, 10:43:58 pm »
Rave: Skin Genie lip and cheek tint! I love creamy peach. I used to say KJM fave ko, now mas love ko Skin Genie. But will wait for 1 week or so para mas masabi ko alin talaga maganda. I love them both. Haha.


Crayolaa

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2017, 04:41:20 pm »
RAVE :
Hada labo tokyo skin plumping gel cream - decided to purchased this last Oct as recommended by FC on simpleskincarescience.com for fungal sensitive people. And I can't thanked him enough. Very moisturizing but not heavy since its a gel type, medyo matagal lang magsink sa skin when applied so I just continuously pat it til it fully absorbed. This gel has ceramides, hyaluronic acid and squalane oil. Also it has urea which has both exfoliating and moisturizing properties. So it's like hitting two birds with one stone. I don't need to use two separate products (Acid and moisturizer). I quit most of my actives, just Hada Labo gel and Tretinoin 0.025% cream (every other night). My pores were now less clogged and my skin looks plump and smooth to touch. HG moisturizer, a bit pricey lang when you order sa Lazada or shoppee.
I ordered mine thru Galleon.ph, total price (which includes international and local shipping) is much more cheaper.

RANT :
Biore uru-uru foaming cleanser - very stripping, lately ko nalaman it has high PH kaya it has that squeaky clean feel. A minute after I washed my face it feels tight and when I apply my wash-off mask it stings a little. Repurposed as a hand wash and brush cleanser.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 11:11:40 pm by Crayolaa »

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2017, 01:51:22 pm »
Holika Holika Soothing Aloe 99% Gel

Ang problematic ng skin ko lately, I mean Im used to having break outs here and there, lalo na when I eat unhealthy foods + puyat + liquor, pero since nagstart winter dito sa ME nag ka rashes ako sa face na parang bungang araw na itchy, not sure kung dahil sa hangin, or water (yet again) but when I tried this aloe soothing gel, naloka ako haha parang magic 1 night lang nabawasan na bumps, tapos second night ko kagabi, halos naubos na rashes, and then pag gising ang tight ng pores, ang glowy, makinis and maputi or fresh tignan. Na-amaze ako!  ;D Best part is ang mura lang nya. Haha!

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #219 on: December 22, 2017, 03:29:26 am »
Rave: Kat Von D Lock it Foundation 54

At first ayoko bilhin dahil sa issue nila ni Jeffree star. I am a Jeffree star fan. nya ha ha.
Pero I got the lock it foundation along with Nars and Born this way.

I love the smell, the finish and that it is full coverage. No need for setting spray. :) Happy with the purchase. Kahit ang laki ng patong sa isang shop sa mall. 500-800 mas mataas sa price sa sephora.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close