watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)  (Read 95234 times)

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2017, 10:07:25 am »
I joined the Korean skincare bandwagon. I bought yesterday Banila Co's:
- Clean it Zero (Classic) - as a makeup remover.
- The Black Treatment Essence - as a toner with moisturizing effect
- White Wedding Sleeping Essence - sabi ni ateng tindera thick daw. pero nung inapply ko naman, feeling ko thicker pa din yung ibang brands like Olay, Pond's.

Will have to test these products before I give reviews. Sana hiyang. :)

tychenemesis

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2017, 01:16:17 pm »
I subscribed to Ipsy and here is what I got for my May glam bag:

- Urban Decay Afterglow
- Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer
- Trestique Mini Matte Lip Crayon
- Starlooks Artist Edition
- Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush


hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2017, 09:26:48 pm »
Leaving feedback on products I've recently used up:

Davines oi/oil hair oil - was never really able to tame my frizz, inubos ko lang para hindi sayang.

Pixi glow tonic - no effect.

Olay regenerist microsculpting cream - this is a rant/rave. Rant because I got pimples when I used this on my face. Rave because I decided to use it on my feet instead at merong significant improvement talaga akong nakita. Nice feet at last, haha. Buti na lang kasi I always wear sandals, flip-flops especially.

relentless

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2017, 11:09:52 pm »
Rave: Cosrx centella blemish cream - na-lilighten niya yung post-acne ko gradually. It does not obviously work overtime. It takes patience. :)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2017, 08:52:07 am »
RAVE
BRTC ampoule- makes my face brighter without the stingy sensation like sa OST vit c serum. Vit c serum are my favorite korean products na  :)

RANT
RA & Gowoori Real Kill Horse oil cream (black)
RA & Gowoori Velvety cream
-there's this fb group that raves about these products which they use for the face. Kaso parang di naman siya face product. It's like a body cream. Yung container ng velvety was really big, feeling ko pang body talaga siya. It does not break out my face, I guess I was just expecting more from it because of the raves pero nahh
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:52:25 am by yellowminion »

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #105 on: May 27, 2017, 09:44:09 am »
Maybelline BB Stick Cream - I love how easy it applies on the skin. Super duper easy din to blend tapos powdery matte yung finish niya unlike most BB creams na dewy ang finish. On top of all that, hindi ako nag-break out kasi meron itong salicylic acid.  Love, love this brand. Nakuha ko nga pala siya at a discounted price kasi sale siya ng nabili ko.

nhieQoh

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2017, 12:05:00 pm »
Rave: Nature Republic Fresh Squeeze Aloe- yun aloe vera na nakatub sana bibilhin ko para moisturizer this summer, kaso si SA nirecomend niya eto. medyo pricey at mas konti, pero yun effect mas maganda kasi di drying sa face unlike un nakaTub..

Rant: feeling ko umiitim ako sa nivea lotion :(

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2017, 01:44:06 pm »
hi sis yellowminion, san nakakabili nung BRTC ampoule?

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2017, 06:15:56 pm »
I bought it fron an online seller sa fb group. But you can buy it cheaper sa Shopee.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2017, 10:56:56 pm »
Rave :
 acnecare drying lotion thank you at ikaw lang ang nakapag stop ng acne sa face ko
saan ito available sis?

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2017, 07:38:59 am »
Rave :
Lactacyd baby bath (blue) - used as a body wash and facial wash (am).. Low ph and very gentle. Has help healed my chest and bacne,my skin feels soft and smooth..
Garnier micellar cleansing water - gentle make up remover, doesn't sting nor break me out..

Rant :
Dr. Kauffmanm medicated sulfur soap and Dela cruz sulfur ointment - im sensitive to sulfur, gives me rashes and itchy skin
though the ointment has helped dried some of my pimples, kakasad lang im allergic to it.

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2017, 07:45:50 am »
Rant:

Aloe vera gel (any brand) - Ang lagkit-lagkit sa pakiramdam. Paano naging soothing?

Guada_FN

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2017, 10:15:31 am »
Hi ladies,

For those curious about Micellar water, here's an article with a lot of good tidbits about it: http://www.femalenetwork.com/fashion-beauty/beauty/5-uses-for-micellar-water-a00189-20170602?ref=aside_shared

Enjoy!

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2017, 11:41:05 pm »
^i have bioderma and it is good. I like it that it is not drying pero it won't remove makeup completely so dapat double cleanse.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2017, 09:06:21 am »
Rant: Innisfree Long wear cushion

-Malagkit!
-Masyadong maputi yung Natural Beige nila. Pang kutis Koreana talaga lol.

I don't think gagamitin ko ulit ngayong balik Pinas na ako. Ginamit ko lang the past week kasi wala akong ibang dalang foundation. Di keri ng humidity dito feeling ko mag-oily ako nang bongga.

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2017, 11:16:51 am »
Rant:

Jayjun brightening black 3-step mask 
1st step facial wash - parang Pond's ang consistency
2nd step essence - sticky but my skin absorbed it quite easily.. I actually like this.
3rd sheet mask - sticky and quite heavy on my skin.. Gusto ko na lang ulitin yung skin care routine ko dahil lagkit na lagkit ako dito. Buti na lang no breakouts.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2017, 03:29:14 pm »
rant: Wet n Wild Photofocus setting spray - ang bahoooo! >:(

DeathToMondays

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2017, 03:32:20 pm »
Rave: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Skin Firming Butter

I just bought this yesterday, so it's still too early to say if it works on skin elasticity. But I love the chocolatey fragrance and my skin stays moisturized all day. I'll give it two weeks.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2017, 03:37:30 pm »
Rave: Oshima Tsubaki Oil - 2 drops to tame my unruly straight thick shoulder length hair. Best to use on damp hair after washing my hair. 3 drops a bit oily na after 2 hours, kaya 2 drops ang best. I might have to try it again on my skin, I got too lazy.

so_bloo

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 6)
« Reply #119 on: June 18, 2017, 11:49:37 pm »
Maybelline bb cushion and bb stick.
The Bb stick is oily in itself. I put some on my oil blotting film and lo and behold, it absorbed a lot of oil.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close