Author Topic: Passport Thread 11 (Check 1st page for reference links)  (Read 26106 times)

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:50:58 pm by mama squeak! »

melodymedley

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Adventure Accounting: Balancing Life on a Budget
Re: Passport Thread 11 (Check 1st page for reference links)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 11:29:24 am »
My appointment is two months from now. I got the email confirmation with this phrase in red at the bottom of the email:

"** IMPORTANT **
It appears your personal information matches one or several other records of individuals who have similar passport information/personal details who may have violated provisions of RA 8239: The Philippine Passport Act of 1996. Passport processors/evaluators at your chosen application site may request you to produce additional documents and corresponding proof of identity upon interview, in order to ascertain that you are a different individual and consequently approve your passport application."

RA 8239 is the Philippine Passport Act.
I did not violate anything pramis!
My sister's email confirmation did not contain this clause.
This is worrying me. I plan to bring a ton of documents.
Anyone who also received their appointment with the phrase above?
Balancing Life on a Budget
http://www.adventureaccounting.com/

HMisabelle

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. T
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 12:08:32 pm »
^bigla akong napa-check ng email ko. luckily, wala naman ako nyang note na yan sis. be prepared na lang if ever. my sched is this sept na.
Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Psalms 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 12:37:44 pm »
^^Yikes! First time I encountered that. I'll ask my cousin what that means and get back to you.

pretty_B

• Super GirlTalker
  • part time bloated. full time pretty.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 03:02:28 pm »
hi guys! question lang. for newly weds ba, and you go to your honeymoon okay lang na maiden name pa gamit ni girl sa pp? how about a month after or two? right away ba dapat nagaapply ng change of surname? tya.
rawr.

baleleng

• Haha! Kita ngala-ngala!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Division 4 Captain Unohana Retsu
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 05:28:59 pm »
surprisingly, on time ang delivery nila ng passport. sabi ng girl sa DFA, sept 1 daw. ayun, kaninang umaga, na-deliver na sa house. ganda ng bagong passport! napakanta ako ng Lupang Hinirang! =)
It isn't cruel, Isane. It's mercy.
If it is an unavoidable death, then at least let her have no hesitations, no matter how small they may be.
Even if it's something small, at least let her be at peace.

~Unohana Retsu~

cinammon_swirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 09:22:01 pm »
Hi sisses. I will be renewing my passport next week and at the same time will change my status from single to married. My appointment is at DFA Alabang.

I just have a few questions. As per the email sent to me, these are the requirements:

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
•   Personal appearance
•   Confirmed appointment
•   Most recent expiring or expired passport
•   Valid picture IDs and supporting documents to prove identity. (Please refer to List of Acceptable IDs and List of Supporting Documents)

I only have one ID reflecting my married name which is the Unified MultiPurpose ID. Do I still need to bring other supporting documents as stated above? Or the ID and marriage contract will suffice?

LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (Old documents issued at least one year prior to date of application that show correct name, date and place of birth, picture and signature of applicant, At least 2 of the following):
•   PSA Marriage Contract
•   Land Title
•   Seaman’s Book
•   Elementary or High School Form 137 or Transcript of Records with readable dry seal
•   Government Service Record
•   NBI Clearance
•   Police Clearance
•   Barangay Clearance
•   Digitized Postal ID
•   Readable SSS-E1 Form or Microfilmed Copy of SSS-E1 Form
•   Voter's Certification, List of Voters and Voter's Registration Record (please attach receipt)
•   School Yearbook

Thanks po in advance, sisses. I hope someone will answer. :)
the minute you realize the situation is making you feel depressed and hurt and it is really not going to go the way you want it to, please put an end to it as soon as you can. :)

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 10:56:24 am »
^aside from the general requirements, bring your PSA issued (formerly NSO) marriage certificate plus one more supporting document mentioned in the list since you will be changing to your married name na.

bratty

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 02:13:14 pm »
Quick question mga sis, hindi na ba kasama sa courtesy lane ang minors (7 y/o and below)?

TIA.
Everyday I'm shufflin'

jefsie10

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 08:18:17 am »
kakaapply lang namin kahapon ng new passport ng daddy ko sa DFA Alabang walk in lang sya since senior na hindi na pina express since sa nov pa naman ang travel, release daw sa Oct 6 ang tagal din pala buti na lang pinakuha ko na sya ng passport kasi plan nya next month pa kumuha

HMisabelle

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. T
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 05:32:42 pm »
sept 14 sched ng renewal ng passport ko sa alimall. took me around 45 mins. sa oct 4 yung expected na release (regular).
Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Psalms 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

cybelekronos

• ang puyat sa umaga
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Be crazy.Be stupid.Be silly.Be happy.. Be You!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 08:29:00 am »
ma edit ko pa ba yung form bago ko iprint? may mali kasi? or bawal na sya palitan? un place of birth ko iba nakalagay. pano kayo yun? TIA

rikki21

• Junior GirlTalker
    • VET CORE
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 02:23:23 pm »
Question: I will use my passport number to book flights for April 2017, out of the country. But I need to renew passport by Feb 2017. Magkakaproblem kaya sa airport? February - April kasi ang vacation ko sa Pinas, but I have plans of Asian trip ng first week of April. I really need to renew the passport by February kasi by 3rd week of April, balik na ako to work abroad.

bratty

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 06:01:54 pm »
ma edit ko pa ba yung form bago ko iprint? may mali kasi? or bawal na sya palitan? un place of birth ko iba nakalagay. pano kayo yun? TIA

Sa encoding mapapabago mo pa yan sis :)
Everyday I'm shufflin'

hanshellite

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2016, 07:20:43 pm »
Hello Girls,

Me and my boyfriend are scheduled to travel in Japan on the first week of December. Kayalang, may problem sa birth certificate nya kaya di maprocess ang passport niya. PLACE OF BIRTH is not completely spelled out. Letters lang. So this week, nagfile na yung mother niya ng petition sa local registrar sa province (Mindanao) to make a correction. Nag-issue ang local registrar ng certification stating that correction of entry is under process, then nakaindicate dun yung COMPLETE PLACE OF BIRTH. Nakaindicate din dun na yung certification is for the purpose of passport application. May copy din kami ng notarized petition.

Do you think tatanggapin po ito ng DFA? Baka may mga taga-DFA dito or baka may mga nakaexperience ng ganitong case sa inyo? Please advise po. Thank you so much:)

wander_raks

• Probationary
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 07:39:05 am »
Hi Sisses,

First time to post here  ;D

My husband and I need to renew our passports, and we plan to get our baby a passport na din. I think pag babies, hindi na need appointment, damay n din ba kame dun? Plan namen to walk in na lang sa Alabang DFA. And kung walk in kame, pano yun application form or renewal form? Need pa din ba yun to get online and print before going to DFA?

Another thing is I will change my status to married and will change my last name also, but I dont have any ID's yet reflecting my married name, passport will be the first if ever. Pwede na kaya yung marriage cert lang and SSS ID bearing my maiden name?

Hope someone answers. THanks  :D

ficklemind

• Free as a Bird
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 06:15:14 pm »
mga sis, I am pregnant, my passport is expiring on 2018 while kay hubby 2017.
yung courtesy lane ba sa dfa aseana lang meron? or pwede kami walkin to other dfa sites?
also pati si hubby kung kasama ko pwede na din siya sa courtesy lane?
thanks!

mikaelavhan

• Junior GirlTalker
  • dont worry!!!be happy!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 02:04:05 pm »
ang bilis nga mga sis sa dfa megamall..sakto ang delivery din.oct 29 ..good job..kaso talaga bang iba na ang passport number pag renewal?kala ko kasi yung dati pa din number eh.
ganun ba talaga mga sis?
tia..😊

mama squeak!

• Board Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 08:00:10 am »
^Yes, ganun talaga magbabago ang passport number mo every time ka magrenew. :)

missFB

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 02:18:41 pm »
hello mga sis!

pwede pa ba rin mag walk-in sa mga sites?  If yes, sang site kaya mas mabilis?

tsaka ilang days ang pinakamabilis para makakuha ng passport?

Salamat :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close