watch now

Author Topic: Now Playing Thread XIII  (Read 62650 times)

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #380 on: March 07, 2019, 12:37:58 pm »
Woman - John Lennon

Woman I can hardly express.
My mixed emotions at my thoughtlessness.
After all, I?m forever in your debt.

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #381 on: March 09, 2019, 12:32:49 pm »

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #382 on: March 11, 2019, 10:31:30 am »
The Greatest Showman OST

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #383 on: March 11, 2019, 12:27:26 pm »
Feel It Still - Portugal The Man

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #384 on: March 11, 2019, 03:02:12 pm »
I remember we were driving, driving in your car
Speed so fast I felt like I was drunk
City lights lay out before us
And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder
I had a feeling that I belonged
I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone


Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #385 on: March 11, 2019, 04:09:07 pm »
Lonely Man of Winter -  Sufjan Stevens

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #386 on: March 11, 2019, 04:21:59 pm »
You're A God - Vertical Horizon

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #387 on: March 12, 2019, 03:16:54 pm »
Ripple - The Grateful Dead

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #388 on: March 12, 2019, 04:05:29 pm »
Crossroad - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #389 on: March 13, 2019, 02:22:47 pm »
But you can say baby
Baby can i hold you tonight
Maybe if i told you the right words
At the right time you'd be mine

I love you
Is all that you can't say
Years gone by and still
Words don't come easily
Like i love you i love you


Baby Can I Hold You - Tracy Chapman (original version)



three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #390 on: March 13, 2019, 05:59:17 pm »
^ parang pamilyar ah. hehe. joke lang  ;D

------------

Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #391 on: March 14, 2019, 02:29:41 am »
To Hold Everything Above - Imbue no Kudos

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #392 on: March 14, 2019, 11:18:42 am »
Susi - Ben&Ben

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #393 on: March 14, 2019, 12:22:06 pm »
Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Peter Cetera

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #394 on: March 15, 2019, 01:12:19 am »
Before it sinks in - Moira

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #395 on: March 15, 2019, 02:49:17 pm »
Nothing Arrived - VIllagers

sophiasoon

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #396 on: March 16, 2019, 04:39:16 am »
Come a Little Closer - Brandy

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #397 on: March 16, 2019, 06:14:41 am »
Serenade the Moon ~ Evan McHugh
you patch me up inside,
push my enemies aside
and I wonder why it seems so hard beyond the boulevard

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #398 on: March 17, 2019, 01:03:42 pm »
Sila - SUD

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #399 on: March 18, 2019, 08:40:11 am »
The Age of the Understatement - The Last Shadow Puppets

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close