watch now

Author Topic: Now Playing Thread XIII  (Read 62589 times)

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #360 on: February 19, 2019, 03:28:17 pm »
^ ang pinakamasakit na lyrics ng song na yan...

'Di ba sinabi ko
Gagawin kong lahat upang tayo parin sa huli
Biglang nalaman ko
May hinihintay ka lang palang bumalik


 :'(

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #361 on: February 19, 2019, 05:52:15 pm »
^ naka relate ka ma'am? napaluha yung emoji mo eh. ahehe... ouch naman nga yun sa lyrics.

-----------------------------

Walang Hanggan - Quest

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #362 on: February 21, 2019, 12:37:26 pm »
You've already won me over in spite of me
Don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it It's all your fault
 ;) ;) ;)

Head Over Feet - Alanis Morisette

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #363 on: February 21, 2019, 12:51:53 pm »
Dahan - Agsunta Cover

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #364 on: February 21, 2019, 02:01:58 pm »
Dance With ME - The Remains

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #365 on: February 21, 2019, 02:23:37 pm »
Dahan - Agsunta Cover

LOL. Naalala ko na naman ang issue nila. (Dec Ave. vs Agsunta)

=====

Hallelujah Chorus (alto part). Learning for Easter Vigil! 2 months na lang!

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #366 on: February 21, 2019, 02:41:46 pm »
^ haha.. nabalitaan mo din pala yun.. di ko alam yung mga pinapakinggan ko palacover ng Agsunta,  Dec. Ave ang orig.

-------------

Stay - Cueshe

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2019, 09:27:37 am »
Sunstroke -  Chicane

thatkdramaeonni

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #368 on: February 22, 2019, 04:57:56 pm »
Stay - BlackPink

iceheaven31

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #369 on: February 22, 2019, 05:16:41 pm »
Rise Up - Liveloud

sophiasoon

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2019, 11:52:59 am »
What's Love Got To Do With It - DNCE

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #371 on: February 24, 2019, 12:18:51 pm »
Bad Day - Daniel Powter

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #372 on: February 28, 2019, 09:52:26 am »
9 Crimes -  Damien Rice

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #373 on: February 28, 2019, 12:47:47 pm »
Who You Say I Am - Hillsong

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #374 on: March 03, 2019, 01:14:16 pm »
Ako Naman - Emil, Emil Mohammad

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #375 on: March 04, 2019, 04:03:05 pm »
So I walked under a bus, I got hit by a train.
Keep falling in love, which is kinda the same.
I've sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane.
And it felt so good, I want to do it again.

Buses and Trains - Bachelor Girl

sophiasoon

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #376 on: March 07, 2019, 05:42:11 am »
I don't think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I'm inside
Your universe
You hold me like I'm the one who's precious
I hate to break it to you but its just
The other way around
You can thank your stars all you want but
I'll always be the lucky one
♥♥♥

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #377 on: March 07, 2019, 10:01:03 am »
Don't Forget Me - Way Out West

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #378 on: March 07, 2019, 10:33:49 am »
So lonely inside, so busy out there
And all you wanted was somebody who caresssss...


All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:42:46 pm by Kiara027 »

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #379 on: March 07, 2019, 10:40:06 am »
Woman Like Me

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close