watch now

Author Topic: Now Playing Thread XIII  (Read 62651 times)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #320 on: November 23, 2018, 10:17:58 pm »
I've got a secret,
It's time for me to tell that you've been keeping me warm

Winter is coming and I need to stay warm

Summer Sunshine - The Corrs

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #321 on: November 25, 2018, 12:58:44 pm »
Sway - Bic Runga

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #322 on: November 25, 2018, 01:19:31 pm »

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #323 on: November 28, 2018, 11:36:57 am »
thank u next ... on loop ♥

Me, too! 

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #324 on: November 28, 2018, 12:30:07 pm »
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #325 on: November 30, 2018, 11:26:29 pm »
It'a sad to belong - England Dan & John Ford Coley

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #326 on: December 02, 2018, 01:22:26 pm »
Lagi Mo Na Lang Akong Dinidedma - Rocksteddy

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #327 on: December 06, 2018, 02:56:17 pm »
Whatever you do
I'll be two steps behind you
Wherever you go
And I'll be there to remind you
That it only takes a minute of your precious time
To turn around
I'll be two steps behind


Two Steps Behind - Def Leppard

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #328 on: December 06, 2018, 03:22:14 pm »
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #329 on: December 07, 2018, 11:44:29 am »
Super Far by LANY

WAKING UP TO NOTHING WHEN YOU'RE SUPER FAR FROM HOME

IF THIS IS LOVE, I DON'T WANT IT!

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #330 on: December 09, 2018, 03:08:54 pm »
Bakit - Gloc 9

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #331 on: December 10, 2018, 09:00:42 am »
You're Beautiful by James Blunt

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #332 on: December 10, 2018, 02:34:33 pm »
Simpleng Tao - Gloc 9

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #333 on: December 17, 2018, 05:29:24 pm »
But you are in my head, swimming forever in my head,
Tangled in my dreams, swimming forever
So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio)
All the songs we used to know (listen to the radio)
So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio)
Remember where we used to go


Radio - The Corrs

I particularly like this version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB79WedHsLA

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #334 on: January 04, 2019, 02:31:34 pm »
On and On- Slightly Stoopid

thatkdramaeonni

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #335 on: January 04, 2019, 02:33:23 pm »
Taylor Swift's Red (full album)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #336 on: January 08, 2019, 04:03:04 pm »
Born Under a Bad Sign - Albert King

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #337 on: January 08, 2019, 05:36:34 pm »
You say that we've got nothing in common
No common ground to start from
And we're falling apart
You say the world has come between us
Our lives have come between us
Still I know you just don't care


Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #338 on: January 10, 2019, 03:22:40 pm »
Dance With Me- The Sweet Remains

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #339 on: January 10, 2019, 03:28:15 pm »
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

my STRENGTH SONG
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:29:49 pm by plumpolka »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close