watch now

Author Topic: Now Playing Thread XIII  (Read 62712 times)

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #300 on: November 04, 2018, 01:28:43 pm »
I'm Gonna Be Around - Michael Learns to Rock

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #301 on: November 05, 2018, 12:00:55 pm »
I don't want to to wait for our lives to be over
I want to know right now what will it be
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

I Don't Want To Wait - Paula Cole

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #302 on: November 05, 2018, 12:35:00 pm »
Not The Doctor - Alanis Morissette

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #303 on: November 08, 2018, 06:09:53 pm »
We were on fire
I slashed your tires
It's like we burned so bright we burned out
I made you chase me
I wasn't that friendly

My love, my drug, we're f***ed up, oh
'Cause I've been on the run so long they can't find me
You waking up to remember I'm pretty
And when the chemicals leave my body
Yeah, they're gonna find me in a hotel lobby 'cause
Mmm tough times they keep coming
All night laughing and f*****g
Some days like I'm barely breathing
Then after we were high and the love dope died, it was you
The pill I keep taking
The nightmare I'm waking
There's nothing, no nothing, nothing but you
My perfect rock bottom
My beautiful trauma
My love, my love, my drug, oh


Pink - Beautiful Trauma

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #304 on: November 08, 2018, 06:16:23 pm »
I Will - Paul Mccartney

Bridgette*

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #305 on: November 11, 2018, 09:03:45 pm »
Waltz From 'Sleeping Beauty' for Four Hands / Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovski

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2018, 12:32:23 pm »
Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb

You say
I only hear what I want to
And you say
I talk so all the time, so

And I thought what I felt was simple
And I thought that I don't belong
And now that I am leaving
Now I know that I did something wrong
'Cause I missed you
Yeah I missed you

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2018, 06:40:19 pm »
Oh if you wanna love somebody (if you want to love)
Oh if you wanna love somebody (if you want to love)
Oh if you wanna love somebody (if you want to)
I'm all yours
I'm, I'm all yours

Lie, oh lie, oh lie
I'll be waiting
Cry, oh cry, oh cry
And I'll be waiting oh
'Til you decide
You wanna be in love

If You Wanna Love Somebody - Tom Odell

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2018, 06:42:28 pm »
Constant Change - Jose Mari Chan

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #309 on: November 12, 2018, 06:53:09 pm »
thank u next ... on loop ♥

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #310 on: November 13, 2018, 07:42:26 pm »
'Cause I have fallen in love
With you, no never have
I'm never gonna stop falling in love, with you

Runaway - The Corrs

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #311 on: November 13, 2018, 08:11:16 pm »
Muntik Na Kitang Minahal  - The Company

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #312 on: November 15, 2018, 07:36:14 am »
Dance with Me - The Sweet Remains

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #313 on: November 15, 2018, 12:33:21 pm »
It's Sad To Belong (When The Right One Comes Along) -  England Dan & John Ford Coley

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #314 on: November 19, 2018, 06:10:07 pm »
Oh shooter
There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him when he's down

Hey, I'm gonna get you, too

Another one bites the dust - QUEEN

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #315 on: November 19, 2018, 06:39:49 pm »
Di Ako F_u_c_k Boy - JRoa Ft. Agsunta

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #316 on: November 20, 2018, 06:09:21 pm »
Everybody needs a little time away
I heard her say
From each other
Even lovers need a holiday
Far away
From each other

Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #317 on: November 20, 2018, 08:06:41 pm »
Wanted Sa Radyo... haha!

--------------

Especially For You - MYMP

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #318 on: November 20, 2018, 08:30:45 pm »
Sweet but Psycho

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Now Playing Thread XIII
« Reply #319 on: November 21, 2018, 01:30:06 pm »

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close