Author Topic: DIY Wedding/Engagement Slideshow  (Read 1354 times)

stella021817

  • Guest
DIY Wedding/Engagement Slideshow
« on: August 25, 2016, 08:55:51 am »
Hi!

My fiance and I just received our prenup photos! We're pretty excited about them, hehe :) They were taken by a photographer in Vancouver 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, he doesn't prepare slideshows (they're not common in Vancouver), so we'll need to make our own. Planning to show this during our reception.

Has anyone made their own slideshow? How many photos did you include? And how long was it? :)

And would you be able to recommend a good (and easy to use) program that I can use?

TIA! :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 11:25:14 am by stella021817 »

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding/Engagement Slideshow
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 09:31:16 am »
^At least enough pictures to cover one song. :)

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding/Engagement Slideshow
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 11:56:38 am »
hi sis stella021817, si hubby ko gumawa ng slideshow namin for the growing up, Proshow daw ginamit niya :) :) :) at madali lang gamitin, pero hindi ko sure yung definition niya ng madali..hahaha! bka sa atin mga girls mahirap parin :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding/Engagement Slideshow
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 12:03:03 pm »
I made our engagement photo slideshow nung wedding namin. I just used iMovie. Isang song lang ginamit ko, naka loop lang sya while the guests were waiting sa reception. Yung number of photos, depende basta macover nya yung song. What I did was may mga photos akong hinighlight.

HandC2017

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding/Engagement Slideshow
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 01:22:09 pm »
Used Animoto for my parents' 40th Wedding Anniversary slideshow. Super easy to use and magaganda yung templates. Paid nga lang pero for me worth it naman at presentable and maganda yung output :)

https://animoto.com/

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding/Engagement Slideshow
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 02:05:58 pm »
^Thank you everyone, for the tips!! I'm not a techie person at all, so I really need to find a program that's easy to use, haha. Will look into the ones you mentioned! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close