watch now

Author Topic: Giving Water to Baby  (Read 1520 times)

whoops

  • Guest
Giving Water to Baby
« on: August 15, 2016, 11:08:42 am »
Hi, how much water do you give your baby daily?

I have an 8-month old and when she consumes just 4 oz of water for the day, she gets constipated. I'm thinking she should be getting more water.

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: Giving Water to Baby
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 10:05:18 am »
In relation to the question, pano ba masasanay si baby na uminom ng water? My baby is almost 11 mos na pero ayaw nya ng water :( kung uminom man sobrang konti.. wala pa nga atang 2 oz and not even everyday...


Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: Giving Water to Baby
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 09:29:21 am »
^yung niece ko ganyan din sya before, as advised by her pedia nilalagyan namin ng honey yung water nya.

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Giving Water to Baby
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 10:29:56 am »
Hi Moms!

My daughter is 23 months old already and like you I also had a hard time to let her drink lots of water.

I did lot of researches, read blogs and the best advise ever is not to give up & keep trying!

Make the drinking water available next to the child. So when they are thirsty you offer them water

instead of milk, (milk should be out of sight in this case.) When she's thirsty she would just refused, drinking it so I keep insisting and playing until I let her drink it. But if she cry a lot then it means gutom talaga sya kaya milk ang bibigay ko. :)

My daughter loves drinking in a glass with straw. So I bought one glass with straw with her favorite disney princess.

Or every milk feeding I am also preparing water in a feeding bottle so she has a choice which one to drink.

I also posted this topic before glad I succeed and let my baby drink watah!

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: Giving Water to Baby
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 10:52:32 am »
Just found a way, moms and sisses!

Ang gusto lang pala ni baby e cold water!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Ayun kahit papano nakaka 2oz na sya everyday... we'll see how it goes hehe...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close