Author Topic: Bridal lingerie  (Read 6126 times)

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2016, 10:00:18 pm »
Hi everyone! Thank you for your recommendations. I'll check them out and try rin sa department stores. Actually I'm dreading wearing mga shapeweare/spanx ganyan kasi over time I feel uncomfortable breathing lalo na pag busog. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to throw up kasi naiipit yun tummy ko and I almost fainted when I was having my prenup under intense heat. Plus, I have big thighs and most of the time nagroroll up sya.

Iniisip ko lang if slip under the robe tapos yun photographer asks me to pose sa may bed baka awkward. hahahah iniisip ko yun sleepwear na silk pero shorts hahahah

ms.pharmer

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 04:20:34 pm »
I thought it only happens to me. Yun ngroroll yun sa thighs. Thank goodness it is normal to us girls. Whew! heheh

Actually hindi ko pa naisip yan.. Ngayon lang, after ko mabasa yun mga posts niyo! And thanks a lot!
I will try to find sa malls, kung ano yun okay suotin. hihi  ;)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2016, 11:05:12 am »
I read that if shapewear rolls, it means it's not the right size.

I tried wearing a corset today at the office just too see if I can last a whole day wearing one. It's 2pm and I've survived 7 hours so far. Although sumasakit na yung ulo ko from lack of oxygen? Hahaha.

In fairness, 2 na nagcomment na I look very slim today. So I guess noticeable ang difference talaga.

 

ms.pharmer

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2016, 02:54:44 pm »
^ Hi LilaFowler, is corset the same with girdle? Parang same ang use niya ba?

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2016, 03:07:07 pm »
Corset is more rigid saka more of shaping the waist sya. It has boning so it really holds you in. Think of what women wear in the Victorian era.

Girdle can also shape the waist but not as much as a corset because there's no boning. It extends down to the hips and legs and it slims the waist, butt, legs and stomach.

In terms of comfort, girdle is much more comfortable.

Btw, almost 12 hrs na ako in a corset. Siguro I will do this once or twice a week to get used to it. I'm thinking kasi of altering my dress so I can wear a corset underneath.

ms.pharmer

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2016, 09:09:57 am »
^ Aja sis LilaFowler! Ang galing mo naman. Kahit kasi girdle hindi ko pa natry eh. Feel ko hindi ako mkakatagal ng nakagirdle eh, what more kung corset. haha Himatayin pa ako niyan hahah

All the best!  :-*

andertis

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2020, 08:35:29 pm »
And do not forget to buy something tempting for your honeymoon. It will help you make your first weeks together unforgettable. But harness for women. Yes, it sounds extraordinary, but your partner will definitely appreciate your choice. You may find something interesting at mariemur.com/collections/fullbody-harnesses. I always shop here, and the quality is superb.

alicia smith

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2020, 07:09:02 pm »
i weared maidenform intimates on my wedding bought it from https://www.apparelshopusa.com/

AlexaAlly

  • Guest
Re: Bridal lingerie
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2020, 06:17:16 am »
I got a beautiful white lace set from Victoria's Secret. 75$ and we're both happy, especially he ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close