watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2  (Read 50187 times)

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2018, 05:47:46 pm »
For sure, that's why laser is a great investment, especially the gmax pro.  My friend had hers in st lukes qc and its the same nga as the one they have.

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2018, 06:21:16 pm »
I'm also balbon.  I hade LHR on my face (not with Skinhouse though).  Laki ng difference after several LHR sessions.  Kuminis ang face ko.  Minsan kasi yung hair sa mukha mukhang blackheads.  & my pores became refined.

What LHR sis? Entire face? I've tried Gmax lang sa upper lip but want more...

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2018, 06:33:54 pm »
^Yes entire face

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2018, 04:38:45 pm »
Im a Pinay based abroad and Im currently looking for a derma/clinic to have my facials na hinde ma mumurder sana face ko, believe me maski sa Belo sobrang nasaktan ako and nag sugat, kaya medyo na trauma ata ako luckily I came across this thread, I already sent a message to Skinhouse, but would like to ask you ladies for their rates, I'm interested in their facial, diamond peel and warts removal.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 07:17:42 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2018, 06:21:55 pm »
Belo is not always the go to place for everything beauty I suppose.  skin house is generally well and good.  Like you can see the nurse are quite accommodating and quite good for the price you're paying for a similar service. 

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2018, 07:14:33 pm »
^ I agree, I already messaged them and ambilis naman nila sumagot. Im sold na, ;D I'll visit them sa July to have my facial, diamond peel, warts removal, lash lift and hopefully eyebrow embroidery/microblading as well. Medyo tricky lang sa schedule ko, and since vacation ko so I'll be going out kaya ayaw ko sana magmukang weird, patchy and scabbing eyebrows ko haha.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2018, 05:30:42 pm »
^  True true, diskarte nalang sa microblading  :D I have been watching the vlog entries nga e

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2018, 12:58:08 pm »
Saw the vlog of Rei Germar, made me want to have my brows done since there's no pain.  The strokes were so pretty

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2018, 12:54:30 pm »
^ I agree, I already messaged them and ambilis naman nila sumagot. Im sold na, ;D I'll visit them sa July to have my facial, diamond peel, warts removal, lash lift and hopefully eyebrow embroidery/microblading as well. Medyo tricky lang sa schedule ko, and since vacation ko so I'll be going out kaya ayaw ko sana magmukang weird, patchy and scabbing eyebrows ko haha.

I could vouch for their facial! It's so good, especially the facial massage.  I didn't feel that much when it comes to the pricking.  I highly reco it! :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2018, 04:08:49 pm »
^Thank you!  :-*

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2018, 04:50:45 pm »
^^ super pretty!

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2018, 12:37:38 pm »
OMG! Skin House has an ongoing promo now for Laser Hair Removal for UA! 1500 na lang siya per session!  Thought you girls might be interested to know. Already bought 4 sessions :D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2018, 07:14:13 pm »
What LHR sis? Entire face? I've tried Gmax lang sa upper lip but want more...

How many sessions did you get na halos wala na?  Not bad yung price for brazilian and underarms ngayon. 

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2018, 11:20:11 am »
^ Siguro 12 or more sis. 6 months na since I last went pero hindi na talaga bumalik sa dati. Actually I have 2 sessions pa, pero don't see the need to return pa naman.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2018, 11:38:40 am »
^^ Magkano brazillian sa skin house ngayon?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2018, 05:08:39 pm »
3 mos to go before I try their famous facial with diamond peel, medyo horror stories yung recent facials ko with Belo, Flawless, Dermstrata etc. di ko alam kung bumababa lang pain tolerance ko or sadyang madumi lang talaga face ko haha!

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2018, 05:51:27 pm »
Girl, remember that after that relaxing massage there will be major pricking so expect to get hurt somehow.

Interested with ultherapy, meron na!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2018, 03:56:46 pm »
Booked na ako for my 1st facial, diamond peel and keratin lash lift with them, on the 1st of July, haha first order of business pagka lapag na pagka lapag talaga diba?  :D For those na nagpa facial sakanila, did you experience na nag sugat and matagal nagheal yung marks? I often experience this sa ibang clinics maski sa Belo, ambagal na magheal ng skin ko lately, so I take supplements na din like Collagen to help it. So as much as possible sana super light and ingat sa pag prick sana ang mahanap ko.

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2018, 09:04:03 pm »
I either go to my derma in st luke's for old school acne surgery or i go to them for facial which is more or less the same.

The healing stage i think is relative to the person, like i heal easily but i have very low pain tolerance so I request na after doing my forehead sa cheeks naman.  I maintain with clindamycin, tretinoin, clinique moisturizer and sunblock so i don't really scar much. 

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2018, 04:04:59 pm »
^thank you Sis. Clindamycin is an antibiotic and tretinoin is an acid, tama ba? Strong yang mga yan, are you suffering from cystic acne? Or for maintenance nalang para di na tubuan ng acne, if I may ask? I have light hormonal acne, usually natitrigger ng junk food, stress and reaction to skincare products. It comes and goes, noon severe kaya nagtake din ako antibiotics kaya lang di naman nawala so I opted to take Diane, naglaho in about a month and sobrang kinis, but I stopped eventually kasi ayoko maging dependent and it caused me severe mood swings.So pabalik balik pa din pimples ko, may time na break out talaga whenever magreact sa products, may time na ok naman. Sorry OT na.  ;D

I'm looking forward to my facial and diamond peel kasi clogged talaga pores ko hence the breakouts every once in a while.  I guess effect to ng addiction ko sa bleaching/peeling noon nasanay siguro skin ko may aide sa pagpeel, kaya ngayon na I avoid strong peels nahihirapan ng wala, I still use glycolic, aha/bha solutions though.

May pimples injection ba sa Skinhouse, magkano kaya?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 04:26:47 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close