We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@happie how soon can the effects be seen sa injection sa jaw? I have schedule tomorrow in qc.
hello mga sis my concerntlang ako, yesterday kasi nag avail ako ng Ultimate beauty face promo (facial, diamond peel and revlite) the facial and diamond peel was ok naman pero yung revlite masakit pala siya mainit na parang kinukuryente yung face mo. After the revlite i noticed some redness sa face ko and nagkaroon ng namumuong dugo. Petechiae daw yun and it will subside after 48 to 72 hours. Lahat ba kayo sis after ng revlite nagkaroon nun? Medyo nag worry ako my event pa naman akong pupuntahan bukas. Paano pag hindi nawala yun? sabi nila i cold compress ko daw para mabilis mawala pero wala parin improvement ngayon.
^I want to try this promo too!! Badly need a facial and peel. The revlite would be a plus. The only hesitation I have, I'm balbon and have facial hair all over and I'm afraid magiging noticeable if they turn white from Revlite!! :/