watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2  (Read 50175 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2016, 02:25:04 am »
Did a facial and revlite for face earlier and got a package for 5. So far I see an immediate tightening of pores and smoothing of skin. No difference with my freckles.

We did 3 passes, although I think Ill need Emla next time. I found it quite painful because I have low pain tolerance. Felt similar to when I cook and get little splatters of hot cooking oil on my skin.

Ive tried ReFirme before in another clinic and results were OK but very temporary.   But that was double the price of Revlite in Skinhouse. But that one wasn't painful.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 12:30:09 am »
^ It was that painful for you?  Seemed alright with me, and that was one of the immediate result I have seen too... the tightening of the pores

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 02:01:23 am »
^Yes =( Hehe although I am known to have notoriously low tolerance for pain. And the nurse warned me that the next session will have higher settings so I am a bit worried about that. We had to stop every now and then so I can take a break hehe.

BTW, are the 2nd and 3rd passes really shorter than the 1st pass? Or maybe I felt like the 1st pass took forever because I was adjusting to the sensation? The next 2 passes didn't hurt as much.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2016, 11:55:03 pm »
^ The pain is the same for me all throughout.  I try to tolerate lang so I can have more steady passes.  I can't breathe sometimes hehe but it's all worth it

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2016, 01:45:09 am »
UPDATE: Its been almost a week since I had revlite on my face and I am loving the result! My pores are tighter, my freckles have faded a bit (although I was using Obagi prior to this), and my skin feels more supple. I can't wait for the next session. I can say the pain was worth it. Although since I already like the result, I will ask them to keep it on the lowest setting throughout my package so I can tolerate the pain without Emla.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:31:25 am by Chili1113 »

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 02:06:59 am »
^ Sis no pain no gain  ;D  The nurse told me that there is a setting for toning and there is a different setting for the targeting of the open pores, making the skin more supple and youthful and lightening of the scars if any.  Itong huli yung masakit and you know you are done when the face looks pinkish na.  Still scares me though since i'm claustrophobic  :o  But... but... but... tiis ganda talaga since the time is ticking and its not in my favor

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2017, 08:43:53 pm »
I waited after 3 sessions of brazilian laser before i decided to post my feedback.  It was not without pain if you know what i mean  :o   :o  If you have frequent brazilian waxing, kakayanin mo to ;).  I like the feeling that i don't have to wait for the hair to grow back for waxing.

Gmax is not messy and its straight to point.  No gel, no anything.  No more itch narin and no more hair narin.  I plan to finish the package of 8 sessions, hoping wala ng bumalik na hair.  So far so good and the price is reasonable too.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 08:47:55 pm »
UPDATE: Its been almost a week since I had revlite on my face and I am loving the result! My pores are tighter, my freckles have faded a bit (although I was using Obagi prior to this), and my skin feels more supple. I can't wait for the next session. I can say the pain was worth it. Although since I already like the result, I will ask them to keep it on the lowest setting throughout my package so I can tolerate the pain without Emla.

How much is revlite for the face? Is it recommended for oily/acne-prone skin? I need something na makakatulong sa acne ko especially the hormonal ones.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2017, 08:52:35 pm »
^ It was 3100 because I got a package.  It works better when done after facial  ;)  Look for chelle.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 09:00:11 pm »
^ It was 3100 because I got a package.  It works better when done after facial  ;)  Look for chelle.

3.1k per session sis?

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 09:26:39 pm »
I got a package that's why i got a good price  ;) 

Mai

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2017, 09:16:40 am »
I like Chelle, but she was transferred to the Pasig branch after my few sessions with her. I am on my 9th session of Ua revlite and very unnoticeable if there's any improvement, it was smooth however during my 7th and 8th session, lalo na after every session, the skin felt smooth and stretched, kaya taka ako after my 9th session parang nagiba and naging rough again to touch due to chicken skin.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 06:12:19 pm »
Mai:  I use coconut oil on my underarms before i shower at night.  I'm not sure if it really helped or its just placebo for me.  I'm not doing any thing anymore aside from the oil and so far have maintained my underarms after my package.  It was really a tedious process. 

Anyone here trying to platinum gluta drip too?

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 07:47:00 pm »
Mai sometimes it takes awhile longer with lasers.  I suggest requesting for peeling in between to expedite the process if it is something you are looking into.

Question, has anyone tried the platinum gluta drip?  Do you do it every week?  I think it is very similar to the aivee drip kasi it has high glutathione content din.

charmedjeng

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2017, 02:57:31 pm »
I had my warts removed here last holiday. After a week, some of the scabs have fallen off but I noticed that it left minor craters on my face.  :'( The following day, I told them about it and they told me to wait for 2 weeks until the skin is fully healed. It's almost 2 weeks after my warts have been removed so I will wait for another week to see any difference but so far, there aren't any changes at all. Also, may mga warts pang natira. I paid for every area and it cost me 7K+. Yung concern ko nga is para hindi kumalat pero may mga natira pa.

I did hydra facial prior to my electrocautery and the pricking was so painful unlike nung si Ren yung gumagawa saken..

If I may add, I also find it disappointing how they treated my concern. No apologies and no follow up.

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 04:24:11 pm »
^i feel you sis, had 10 sessions revlite, unfortunately it gave me dark shades in my underarms instead of whitening it, your expected result won't be guaranteed, their derma said i have sensitive skin that it got slightly burned. I have to file on leave pa sa office to consult to their derma. 😞

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2017, 06:36:40 pm »
^ Pa-check ka girl kasi I read your posts about sunflower oil and your irritation with it  :)  Nagdarken talaga underarms mo?  Post picture.

My office is just right across the clinic in pasig so its very convenient for me to go.  And they never fail to remind me of my appointment so I find this strange for them to suddenly not follow up.  Contact niyo nalang sila they are very easy to deal with and their services are by far the most effective for me and my officemates.  May free follow up yang wart diba?

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2017, 09:32:35 pm »
I'm a long time client of the clinic   :)  Revlite and facials are my favorite pick me up after a month long hiatus at work.  Relaxes me somehow.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2017, 08:10:15 am »
^ happy with Revlite pero siguro I'll need 10-20 more sessions to get ride of the lines.

Also got scars on my neck (thankfully hindi sa face) from warts removal pero expected ko na yun. I just apply blemish cream or sebo de macho every night so it fades quickly.

charmedjeng

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2017, 10:18:49 pm »
bratinella08 awww sis, paano yun? anong ginawa nila?

cupcakejane yup, may free follow up nga after 2 weeks pero ang sabi saken is to wait pa daw so yung supposedly follow up check-up, hindi natuloy.  :(

I sent them a photo earlier and they told me na hindi daw ma assess ng derma so kailangan kong pumunta. Eh ang derma sabi saken ay available ng Monday lang, 4:30PM. Actually medyo na s-stress na din ako kasi mukhang kailangan ko pang mag leave para makapunta sa derma nila. I am also asking them to refund na lang yung remaining hydra facial ko kasi i don't want to go back kung ganito pala ka-inconvenient. Medyo matagal na din akong client, nagpa revlite na ako sa kanila, nagpa LHR din ako and mga facials ko dito ko din pinapagawa.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close