watch now

Author Topic: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2  (Read 50113 times)

mei-mei

  • Guest
Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« on: August 11, 2016, 02:38:09 pm »
Just realized the other thread was already full and closed.

Let's continue sharing our experiences and questions on Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic here. :)

I tried their UA revlite because of the photos in this page: http://www.theskinhousebeauty.com/frequently-asked-questions-revlite/  :D  Change in color for the first session is not as noticeable as the pictures here but I did notice some lightening already. I live overseas so I could only go back to visit them every 3 months. I hope I get the same results na by the 2nd or 3rd session. Btw, I had 2 passes on the 1st session. I didn't feel any pain and I asked for more pass of the laser but the RN said only 2 are allowed on the first session. :D

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 04:33:10 pm »
may promo daw sila ngayon, check their fb page mga sis  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/Skin-House-Beauty-and-Laser-Clinic-221939591170866/?fref=ts

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 09:37:19 pm »
mei-mei, you saw changes in just 1 session?  Were you advised to have chemical peel too?

kateguerzon, thanks for sharing :D 

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 05:29:12 pm »
^ No. Siguro kasi she knows nga na I live overseas and mahirap magpa-chemical peel ng walang follow up. She advised lang na I do Revlite for my face when I come back on Dec to get rid na rin of facial hairs kasi balbon ako. Pinakamalaking change siguro I noticed is the closing of pores in the armpit. I don't have chicken skin in my UA before naman but still, sobrang smooth na talaga hawakan ngayon. Kaya nga naisip ko na yun chicken skin ko sa top ng arms ko, maganda siguro na pa-Revlite ko pag balik ko.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 12:06:52 am »
^ Why don't you continue revlite where you're now, so consistent yung treatment mo?  I tried revlite followed by botox in the jaw and I'm happy so far.  This was almost 2 weeks ago and my face is starting to look thinner. 



beayap

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 11:54:57 pm »
who tried na braz laser hair removal here?

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 09:46:30 pm »
Had facial and diamond peel earlier today. Considering warts removal and revlite for the UA next! Has anyone tried warts removal at SkinHouse?

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 08:47:08 pm »
i'm interested to have facial here, what can you recommend krabby_patty?

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 04:14:10 am »
Their facial service is okay, although parang di ako masyado satisfied kasi sa nose area ko feel ko parang may whiteheads pa akong gusto ipaalis pero di gaano naalis, late ko na nakita nung morning (late na ako nagpasched sa kanila that time around 7pm) so far okay naman. I got their collagen facial.

What i really like naman sa Skinhouse is their Revlite and Laser hair removal. Anyone nakapagtry ng Venus Freeze nila? How was it?

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2016, 03:27:26 pm »
Is that so?  I'm having second thoughts tuloy with facial

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 11:23:50 pm »
i have just tried facial and diamond peel earlier and it was surprisingly a good experience.  i am having brazilian wax at laybare and the nurse kanina was suggesting the laser to me.  Hindi ba masakit?

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 08:10:56 pm »
Natuwa ako sa facial ko before revlite.  It was relaxing kahit masakit sa part ng forehead.  Magaan kamay ng nurse and she was very easy to talk with.  I like the tea, it was good ang lamig kasi.

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 04:15:09 pm »
joining this thread! im interested to try their revlite din for the underarms. my SIL went here last month for her first ua laser session. and mukhang ok nga yung revlite nung inoffer nila sa akin. dami lang gastos this christmas season. so hopefully next year matry ko to. :)

leihin

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 08:26:07 pm »
I availed their package for 10 sessions of Revlite for the underarms. Had my first sesh yesterday and to be honest masakit sya for me because I have low pain tolerance. First pass was okay but slightly mahapdi na sa 2nd pass. But since my skin was still not pink/red, nag3rd pass pa, good thing is the 3rd pass is very tolerable maybe because nagadjust na yung skin. I love that the staff are very professional so na-ease yung anxiety ko about undergoing revlite for the first time. First thing I noticed when I woke up this morning is nagsmoothen yung underarms. So excited for the next sessions!

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2016, 08:30:12 pm »
How obvious was the improvement sa chicken skin leihin?

leihin

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 10:50:34 pm »
^Very slight improvement pa lang. They said I'll see significant improvement after 5 sessions. :) They also offered me to have diamond peel with revlite para mas effective but I said no muna as I want to see the effect of revlite on its own.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 11:24:05 pm »
^ Good to know, ang mahal niya kasi at belo. Ang hirap to maintain so hindi talaga makakayanan kung sessions with no guarantee how many ang kailangan.

May nakasubok na ba ng botox sa kanila or derma fillers?  wala pa ko masyado nababasa.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 11:26:00 pm »
^ I believe they have gentleyag and venus for skin tightening.  Revlite is mainly for open pores, pigments and facial toning so the skin evens out  :-*  May mga anti-aging drips sila and the rates are reasonable.

happie

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2016, 11:33:18 pm »
^^I inquired before about dermal fillers as a possible treatment for my eye bags.  20k lang per syringe though I haven't gone through with it yet.  The masseter botox I have, and it was very effective and worth it.  I don't have big cheeks, just squarish jaw so that was about it, lumiit cheeks ko and i was very happy with my pictures.

pretty_in_white

  • Guest
Re: Skin House Beauty and Laser Clinic - Thread 2
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2016, 04:06:11 pm »
@happie how soon can the effects be seen sa injection sa jaw?  I have schedule tomorrow in qc. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close