We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello! I'm planning to DIY my invites. Doing the design/layout pa lang. I'm wondering where to buy those papers na textured/elegant. I've looked at National and wala akong makita na gusto ko.
We got Invitations Design by Kenneth Uy. Booked them at a bridal fair. We had lasercut plus 3 full inserts and sticker seal. Plain envelope lang tapos pina-digital calligraphy namin yung names for 8 pesos per envelope. Akala nung mga nakatanggap, handwritten sya talaga. Hehe. Very satisfied kami with them. Si Jade yung naghandle ng account namin and very responsive naman sya at patient sa sobrang dami ng changes ko (OC lang). Tapos lahat ng request ko, ginagawa naman nya. Like yung sticker seal namin, square sya. Pero gusto ko ng round for our other printables, so nagdesign sya ng round version. Also, binigay nya ng blank yung cover page namin so nagamit ko sya for signs and misalette. She even gave me the installers for the fonts. So talagang top rating ang mabibigay ko sa kanila.
Hi girls! Would you recommend doing the invites personally kahit hindi magaling sa editing tools like photoshop etc.? Haha I'm actually thinking of doing the invites myself for more personalization pero dahil hindi naman ako super artsy, I'm thinking if it's more trouble than it's worth? Gusto ko din sana ng unique invite design.Please let me know your suggestions.