Author Topic: Invitations (Part 4)  (Read 35154 times)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2016, 10:29:32 pm »
So nice Sis lilaflower! Good job sa website and invite! I have asked my coordinator pala how reliable our postage in ph , sabi niya better  to send it thru courier daw or you can ask to send it thru common friends on behalf para mas tipid. Like for us, yung mga kamaganak we will ask my father in law tutal malapit lang bahay and same hometown lang kami ni hubby para makaless ng gastos.
hindi narin kami nagsave the date kasi postponed yung wedding namin tapos nagannounce lang kami this month na tuloy na.  ;D

Sis rowan we only have strict 100 guest pero we dont really limit dapat may extra ka kahit 10-20 pax at most t kasi sa 160 minsan 30 percent might not turn out.

Thanks kdramaholic, push natin yan to encourage one another para mawala umay sa wedding!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:36:12 pm by lots-o »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2016, 03:30:16 am »
@rowan I think safe na to send STD to 160 guests kasi may declines naman sigurado.

@lotso do you know how much ang courier service? May suggested kang courier company?  Yung sa ibang relatives, I-hand deliver ko kasi they asked to meet my H2B. Yung iba, I want to mail kasi same lang gastos I think with gas and traffic.

About reliability of Philpost, I've sent our STD by mail before, natanggap naman lahat except for 1, I think mali yung address ko kasi I sent it twice pareho di natanggap.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2016, 09:29:51 am »
^Thanks lots-o and LilaFowler, I'll do just that:)

I've also used Philpost numerous times when sending packages abroad and locally, never failed me naman:) Im aware of the negative news regarding Philpost and feeling ko baka depende rin sa branch nila.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2016, 11:28:02 am »
i love your invites and wedding website Lilafowler and lots-o!

I also sent my wedding website link sa mga guests and I've received rsvps na rin. We set rsvp 2 mos before the wedding. ☺

Here's our wedding website:
http://karlon-and-gem.strikingly.com
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 05:14:15 pm by exquisitegem »

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2016, 05:11:57 pm »
Thanks sis rowan tinanong ko kasi si coordinator sabi niya to be sure LBC nalang daw. Pero lets see kasi yung guest namin 100 lang naman and  kasi we have common friends ni h2b tapos we choose guests na both kilala namin so small group lang din.


LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2016, 05:57:12 am »
@exquisitegem thanks for sharing your website! I like the idea of a wedding timeline. I will add one to ours too when we finalize it.

I'm still adding information to ours. I'm just adding more "tourism" stuff kasi half the invited guests are from overseas.

I also created a facebook event page for helping out in making travel and accommodation arrangements.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2016, 09:29:11 am »
^Oo sis. To set expectations na rin kaya nilagyan ko ng otd timeline.

Anyway, helpful nga yung fb event. Great idea din yung tourism stuff if foreigner yung mga guests nyo. ☺

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #227 on: December 26, 2016, 03:16:36 pm »
Got our invites yesterday from Kim's Studio!  :) We loved it so much! Kapag nandyan na yung invitation, talagang maffeel na yung 'this is it' feeling! Hehe.

mloveg

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2017, 01:04:35 am »
Ladies, may tanong ako. Ano ilalagay nyo na address ng PS sa invitation envelopes?
Example:
Ninong Charlie & family? Or Mr. & Mrs. Charlie Bautista & family?

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2017, 08:51:24 pm »
Printcafe quoted us P25k for 150 invitations (flat print) in trifold envelopes. Optional: plus 4,500 for foil stamping (our names) and 2,500 for embossed/foil monogram on the envelope. Letterpress is too expensive (P120 per card).

Ok ba ang Printcafe? I've only inquired with Printcafe and Printsonalities (mas mahal), so I'm open to other supplier recommendations  :D

Also, what do you girls think of the trifold style? I back-read this thread, and parang it isn't a popular choice. I know it's more expensive but I'm not too keen on loose cards inside an envelope..

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #230 on: January 16, 2017, 12:20:52 am »
Ladies, may tanong ako. Ano ilalagay nyo na address ng PS sa invitation envelopes?
Example:
Ninong Charlie & family? Or Mr. & Mrs. Charlie Bautista & family?

Di namin nilagay yung 'Ninong' sa envelope sis.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #231 on: January 16, 2017, 06:30:10 am »
Mr and Mrs John Smith lang. Walang "and family"

Nakalagay sa RSVP kung ilan invited so if more than two, that means other members of the family are invited.

Technically, lahat ng over 18 must have their own invitation. Pero we just sent separate invites to mga anak na may asawa na. If wala pang asawa, included na lang sa invitation ng parents.

Ladies, may tanong ako. Ano ilalagay nyo na address ng PS sa invitation envelopes?
Example:
Ninong Charlie & family? Or Mr. & Mrs. Charlie Bautista & family?

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #232 on: January 16, 2017, 06:56:29 pm »
We're done distributing our invitations. 78% already confirmed. 11% declined.
Our no. of guests is 200. We invited 240 and so far 189 pax na yung nagconfirm.
I followed the advice of the article that I've read. Invite atleast  additional 20% of your no. of guests. Kasi may mga hindi naman makakapunta pero atleast you invited them. :)
It's one of the hardest parts of planning - finalizing the guests. So I'm glad okay na kami dito.

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2017, 12:30:10 am »
^Thanks for the tip! Just beginning to plan kasi but our wedding is end of 2017 na.

When do you deal with getting invites, sending them, etc? How many months before the wedding?   :o

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2017, 12:44:00 am »
^Our wedding is on Feb 18. We sent the link of our wedding website last Dec15 to those who won't be given printed invitation. There's an rsvp on the wedding website na so they can confirm their attendance. We set the deadline Dec. 30.
For the printed invites, we started distributing on the 3rd week of December and the deadline for rsvp indicated in the invitation is January 15. Came January 15, I already sent follow ups to our guests to confirm if they can attend or not.

Sa ngayon, we still have 11% who haven't confirmed yet. Once they do and there will still be available seats, we will invite 2nd batch na.

palepink

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #235 on: February 06, 2017, 10:48:11 am »
Hi sissies,
My booked supplier for invites is Kim's Studio based na din sa mga positive reviews na nabasa ko dito. Although December 2017 pa naman ang wedding ko, Need ko nga by October pa eh.
Nag DP ako last week ng December 2016 for 4 pages, after 5 days ginawa na agad ang main page! Nakaka tuwa. Hindi nga ako nag eexpect na gagawin agad kasi matagal pa naman pero very true sila sa mga sinabi nila. :) Tapos last week ng January tapos na RSVP at location map. Entourage list na lang ang kulang, wala pa ako maisend sa kanila kasi yung family ni hubby to be hindi pa nagbibigay ng lists nila hahaha. Nahihiya na nga ako kay Ms. Nina kasi naka ilang follow up na siya sakin ng entourage lists.

Girltrader

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #236 on: May 29, 2017, 03:09:00 pm »
Anyone here who got the write impression to do their invites? Currently having problems with them. Im not sure if this is common na hndi same ang shade ng printing nila.

oranak

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #237 on: June 08, 2017, 01:59:44 am »
Mga sis, I am planning to do my own invi. Bka may alam kayo mura bilihan ng envelope jan for wedding invitations. I?m pretty sure mas mura jan kesa dito sa USA. So I?m hoping my nakaka alam sa inyo na bilihan. TIA mga sis!

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2017, 02:12:20 pm »
Hello :) We're thinking of getting Print Cafe for the design layout and printing. Plus points yung recommended sila ng friend ko and they have a stall at Festival Mall, Alabang, which is just close to our house :)

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #239 on: June 21, 2017, 07:49:13 pm »
Can anybody suggest a site where I can get invitation and envelope templates if there is? May mga nakikita ako thought it would be better if I can have other design options. Thank you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close