Author Topic: Invitations (Part 4)  (Read 35109 times)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #140 on: November 14, 2016, 11:08:45 am »
^haha! I actually hate the allowance that people put in the invitations also (re. start time). I'm a very punctual person, so I always end up waiting a long time.  But since our coordinator advised us to, we gave 30min allowance for the ceremony. Start time of cocktails was written correctly, though.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #141 on: November 14, 2016, 11:20:12 am »
^kahit 30mins ayaw kami payagan hehe.. Oh well, hope people will be early nalang..

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #142 on: November 14, 2016, 03:51:24 pm »
Hi Ladies, did you put your motif in your invitation para may guide yung guests sa susuotin nila?
We put kasi Strictly formal. Gents: Black Coat and Tie. Ladies: Light Colored Long Gown.
Pero I'm thinking kung idadagdag ko yung motif. hehe

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2016, 11:26:38 pm »
^sis exquisitegem, what i did  is may illustration yung attire ko, so dun ko nilagay yung motiff ko  :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2016, 01:49:49 am »
^Nice sis. One color lang motif mo?

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2016, 06:39:05 am »
Kami 1 hour advance yung nakalagay kasi yan bilin samin dahil TBH I've been to a lot of weddings at madalas sakto o late dumating ang guests :( Kung early it wouldn't hurt naman siguro to wait a little tsaka napaka traffic these days sa Metro Manila at kahit gaano ka kaaga umalis ng bahay malelate or sakto ka dadating.. Tapos yung date pa namin is super hot date and halos lahat ng venues within the vicinity ay booked na when we inquired kaya talaga ineexpect ko matao that day. So far naiintindihan naman yun ng close friends at family namin na early yung nakalagay sa invite kasi ganun na daw talaga.. And yeah most of them na alam na maaga lagi sa invitation kaya late pa din sila aalis ng house. :D

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2016, 09:34:01 am »
I also agree on giving an allowance. Kasi pag actual time, ang daming late. I remember nung wedding nung friend ko, madaming vacant seats during her bridal march. Nagsidatingan lang yung mga ibang guests during the ceremony na.
For our invite, we will indicate the time 30 minutes earlier than the actual din. Sana punctual mga guests namin hehe

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2016, 02:20:48 pm »
We also have a 30 min allowance before the ceremony starts. Not because they will be late but more of to give time for guests to settle down, grab a program, talk to other guests.

We are providing transpo from hotel to the church so hopefully wala naman masyadong late.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2016, 02:38:04 pm »
^ I also agree with the chika moments because that's what I usually do before the ceremony! :D  Kasi para na din siya reunion eh :p Never naman ako nainip pag guest ako kahit lagi kami waiting. :) Though we made sure to inform our PS about the time allowance. :D Good thing na lang na most of them are family members or malapit lang sila sa amin. :D

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2016, 09:17:14 pm »
^Nice sis. One color lang motif mo?

Sis blush and gray motif ko :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2016, 03:49:08 pm »
maedonnas nice, ako naman light yellow and gray (taupe), I'm surprised na madaming nag gray, going neutrals na ang Brides nowadays.  :D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 07:57:06 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2016, 04:04:15 pm »
Ako din! Dusty Blue and Taupe. For the invitation, we stick to brown foil stamp. Just simple and clean. I will share here pag tapos na. We are still finalizing the details.

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2016, 05:18:42 am »
maedonnas nice, ako naman light yellow and gray (taupe), I'm surprised na madaming nag gray, going neutrals na ang Brides nowadays.  :D

ang dali kasing partneran eh no, lahat bagay sa gray :D

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2016, 07:02:52 pm »
I had a skype meeting with my invitation supplier today. Sobrang nakakahappy seeing my design come to life. May adjustment sya konti with size pero it looks so good talaga. Nabuhayan talaga ako ng loob kasi medyo tinatamad na ako with my wedding preps.

Also, she suggested using UV stamp/varnish on the flowers kasi daw it will make the flowers stand out and come to life. Has anyone seen invitations that use this technique?

I will post photos when I get them. :)



BBB21

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2016, 08:25:42 pm »
Received the first draft of our invitation from Kim's Studio and I can't wait for the final layout! ❤️

raiizea

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #155 on: November 21, 2016, 08:44:28 pm »
^^sis lilafowler, go for the stamping. I used to work on printing company, maganda talaga pagmay stamping, embossing din maganda. Stamping will make that part shinny, embossing nman syempre nakaangay yung part na ipapaemboss mo but syempre additional cost yun. Well if you want naman to make your invitation more appealing, go for it :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2016, 03:56:42 am »
Yes pinakita nya naka-raise yung flowers and shiny. Walang sinabi yung mock up na ginawa ko from my home printer.

She is going to give it to me at the same price as flat printing. She is my mom's cousin kasi. So at cost lang nya ibibigay yung invitation. Parang wedding gift na din. Na excite ako kasi I wanted the works but beyond my budget when I first shopped for quotes.

My mom will go there today to look at the samples in person and to see ano talaga maganda. Hopefully makuha ko by end of the week kasi I have a relative coming from the Philippines.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2016, 07:37:12 am »
Hi sis LilaFowler! Na-eexcite ako makita yung invites mo! :) Ano pala pinagkaiba ng UV stamping sa gold stamping? :)

Also excited to see our invites this weekend! H2b designed everything pati yung look ng envelope pero we availed the printing services of Yanna's in Recto! :) Parang we paid 6k for 50 pieces with gold stamping na in every title page pati envelope and may design din yung lid kaya sulit na. :) Maganda yung quality ng papel though limited lang yung colors ng envelopes nila. Yung missalettes and thank you cards namin kami na lang mag print ni h2b hehe :D

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2016, 08:00:26 am »
Received the first draft of our invitation from Kim's Studio and I can't wait for the final layout! ❤️

glad you liked kim studio's work sis! :D

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2016, 08:42:43 am »
Sis maedonnas same tayo ng motif! pero mine is more pink and gray and then i will add dusty blue kasi yung nabili kong floral chiffon may blue.

I will put my motif in the invitation, below the illustration of the attire, i will put 3 circles with the colors of the motif.  :)

Agree din ako sa 30mins allowance para madami na tao pagstart ng ceremony.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close