Author Topic: Invitations (Part 4)  (Read 35062 times)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2016, 11:59:31 am »
Hi sis better to list down your guests per family so you can have the exact number of invites to be printed.Plus additional nalang siguro for souvenir and pictrue taking. Sayang din kasi yung sobra  kasi di mo naman na magagamit yun. If you have not finalized your guest list yet, a good estimate of invites is around 50-60% of your guests. Yan yung nabasa ko.

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2016, 05:46:04 pm »
^Sis Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore, have you checked Kim's Studio? They have Php 55 per set. That's with envelope lining and seal already. :) I think 2 pages yun. Php 60 yung 3 pages. Shipping fee is standard. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2016, 07:05:40 pm »
pinkonearth thank you so much, I will check them out.  ;)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2016, 03:20:16 pm »
Not sure if this is the right thread for this question...

For February brides, when are you distributing your invitations? 

I initially planned to give them out first week of January (about 6 weeks before my wedding date), but is that too late?

Or would it be better to give them out earlier, first or second week of December? (I want to avoid giving them out too late in December, or they might get lost in the Christmas rush -- with everyone's gifts and cards....)  TIA!

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2016, 09:42:31 am »
^I'm a Feb bride. We're planning to send out invites by 3rd week of December until 1st week of January. But at the end of November siguro final na yung wedding website namin. We can send the link via facebook dm na lang before the formal invites. ☺️

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2016, 01:14:55 pm »
^hi! You're not worried that the invites might get misplaced or lost amongst all the gifts/cards that everyone will be receiving during the holidays?  I asked my coordinator, and she suggested I give them out 1st week of Jan (because people may misplace it if I give it out too early). Just worried Jan might be too late hehe. We don't have a wedding website, but we made a facebook event as a save-the-date type of thing, in sept :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2016, 01:46:43 pm »
Ang naiisip ko, magRSVP naman kayo sa kanila di ba? so even if ma-misplace, mareremind nyo naman sa kanila yung mga details once tinawagan nyo na sila :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2016, 02:01:07 pm »
I wanted to send sana before christmas, before everyone spends their money on gifts maibudget na yung wedding. But I think that will be too early.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2016, 02:30:52 pm »
@meixin: Yup, we will call them to follow up on RSVP. But my friends and SIL have advised me to not give the invites too early, because people will either lose the invite, or they might forget about the event because it's so far away still...  I don't know if this is correct or not, haha. Because i prefer getting invites early so I can block-off the date...

My coordinator said 6 weeks ahead is fine though, so I guess I'll just follow her.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2016, 02:47:02 pm »
Sa amin kasi gusto ng parents ko at least 2mos before the event mabigay na invites e that would make ours by Nov dapat hehe para din kung yung rsvp turnout is low pwede magdagdag ng others 1month before the wedding, then di pa sila mukhang hinabol lang. Siguro case to case, andami din kasi nung sa amin e medyo mahirap.. :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2016, 03:41:13 pm »
Pwede na ba yung 60 pesos per set?

3 cards per set.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2016, 03:46:12 pm »
^does that have gold foil etc? or just plain print? P60 is pretty good. Mine was P100 a set

@meixin: haha true! If people can't attend, then we won't have much time to send invites to others... Will see if I can get my invites out early dec. Really want to avoid giving it during the holidays. My problem is my parents! It's so hard to get them to write down their final guest list. We're having a lot of guests also -- and most are theirs!

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2016, 03:51:01 pm »
@stella, same here. My parents and h2bs parents are taking soooo long to finalize their guestlist. They don't even write down the whole name, paano ko yun lalagay sa invite?

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2016, 03:52:06 pm »
I'm still clarifying that. Kasi I sent her the jpeg files and I asked for:
- double sided main invite
- gold stamping
- envelope liner

Sagot lang nya is P60 per invite.

Btw, presyong kamag anak ito.
 

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2016, 04:07:53 pm »
stella021817, we are sending the invites two months before para the earlier na macheck nila yung details, dress code, and motif, the better. And para just in case din na bibili sila ng susuotin nila accdg to the motif.  :) I'm not worried on the possibility na mamisplace kasi once they confirm on RSVP, maassign'an na sila ng seat. They are not required to bring the invitation naman as their 'pass' during the wedding.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2016, 04:15:46 pm »
I got a response from her. Kasama na daw lahat at P60 per invite. Pwede na?

I'm still clarifying that. Kasi I sent her the jpeg files and I asked for:
- double sided main invite
- gold stamping
- envelope liner

Sagot lang nya is P60 per invite.

Btw, presyong kamag anak ito.

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2016, 04:51:50 pm »
^That's a good deal sis. Mine is 100 per set with envelope, no gold or foil stamping pero that includes the lay-out na. This is my friend's business per ayoko kasi humingi ng discount sakaniya because she is just starting out. Feeling ko nga mura pa kasi my layout pa yun pero sabi niya okay lang daw kasi simple lang design namin.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2016, 04:53:12 pm »
Problem ko din yan sa side ni h2b, ninong ninang names nga di nila pa din mabigay sa akin so di pa kami makapaprint ng invites... buti sa side ko parents ko maaga pa naglist na ng guest nila at least part of the guestlist is done na :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2016, 05:08:42 pm »
^^ Sabi nya production cost lang daw yun. Di na din ako tumawad. When she said P60, I just wanted to make sure na kasama na yung foil etc doon.

Baka magpa print na din ako sa kanya ng missalette kasi parang nakakatamad mag put together ng booklet.

Mura na nga sis yung P100 including layout kasi if you go with ink scribblers or printsonalities, another 10k just to use an existing design. Tapos printing is 16k pa. Literally parang nagtatapon ng pera kasi we all know sa bin din ang uwi ng invitations eventually.

pinkonearth

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 4)
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2016, 09:00:33 pm »
PHP 60 with gold foil is a good deal! That's usually just flat printing with other suppliers. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close