We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i'm regularly using tret now but became curious sa cosrx bha kasi parang nagwowork naman sa kapatid ko. can i use the bha during off days ko sa tret (which is every 3 days?) or masyadong overkill na yun mga sis? thanks!
How long have you been on tret sis? Personally, I wouldn't use BHA na on my off-days (which you say is every 3 days, tama ba pagkakaintindi ko?). I would dedicate nalang those days to non-actives... Yung mga soothing, hydrating products, ganyan. Pero that's me ha, 'cause I have very sensitive skin. Saka if it's every 3 days BHA lang naman, baka di rin maging effective. I would suggest siguro pag-alternate mo Tret and BHA, then saka may rest day. Para hindi overkill.
^ Ah talaga sis. Do you also use tret?