Hi everyone, newbie here. Decided this year to take care of my skin as I am not getting older. My routine before only includes washing my face when I wake up and before sleeping (yup sobrang tamad ko). I have oily and acne-prone skin (still dealing with acne scars) and I hardly wear makeup because I break out easily.
So dahil sa youtube, I went ahead and decided to try the korean skincare routine. The dilemma I have is how to use them in the correct order. Sana po may makatulong

Below are the stuff I have:
Banila Co Clean-it Zero
Cosrx Low-PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pad
Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
NEOGEN Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream
Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask
Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch
Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop Vitamin C Serum
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Water Jelly Cream
Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen
So far, yung double cleansing part pa lang yung nasusundan ko. Ginamit ko yung Cosrx pimple pads as toner for more than a week, before I got the Vitamin C serum. Ngayon di ko sure if it is still ok to use it as toner, since nalilito ako sa pH level stuff para maging mas effective sya.
Then yung wait time pa in between, super confusing for someone na washing of the face lang ginagawa noon

Any help/suggestion is highly appreciated. TIA
