Want to share my current routine:
AM:
1. Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash - read on reddit that this has low pH so hindi na ko bumili ng korean brand but paubos na and I'm planning to try the Cosrx Low pH cleanser
2. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner as toner - been using this for 2 weeks already. ok lang, fresh and clean ang feel but no magic here. haha.
3. Missha FTE in Intensive Moist - I think this is the new formulation, first impression is very dewy and sticky on my face, yun pala naparami lang lagay ko. So I used less and okay na hindi na sticky but dewy parin and glowy face ko next day (when used at night)
4. Benton Steam Cream - love at first application! BTW, I have very oily skin and matte ang finish nya, ok to under makeup

so far, no breakouts and hindi ko pa nakikita effect kasi 2 days ko pa lang nagagamit.
5. Biore UV Aqua Watery Essence spf 50 pa +++ - inuubos ko na lang. I don't like the shiny finish sa face.. pero my foundation sticks to it so keri lang... but i won't repurchase
PM:
1. Garnier Micellar Water or The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil in Light
2. Human Heart Nature facial wash (same as AM cleanser)
3. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
4. Missha FTE
5. Nature Republic Bee Venom Emulsion - I don't like this, inuubos ko lang, but ok sya when you have active pimples, it shrinks the size the next day
6. Benton Steam Cream
so yung sunblock lang ang wala.. I have these in my stash waiting to be opened:
*OST Vit C serum (latest version)
*Tony Moly Floria Whitening essence (to whiten my blemishes)
*Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I think this and the BHA blackhead power liquid caused my OA breakouts kaya tinabi ko muna sila

*Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum
*The Face Shop Oil Free Sun Cream
Lesson learned in asian beauty skincare is do not use actives agad agad when your skin's condition is not moisturized/hydrated kasi ganyan ngyari sakin na overexfoliate ako

so ang dami ko pimples ngayon nakakainis. But I'm excited para malaman ko din which is effective and which is not. BTW girls if you want to see more product reviews or just explore the Asian Beauty community, you may search for #rasianbeauty (yes may r) on Instagram
