We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Instead of having your C20 as 7th, you can try moving it to 5th, before your Missha FTE.
Hi! I'm new in the thread. Kaka start ko lang gumamit ng korean products and I'm loving it. Napaka soft ng face ko sa morning. May glow talaga. Sa nababasa ko, kulang pala routine ko kasi wala akong essence/ampuole/serum sa routine ko.Toner, emulsion, cream and eye cream lang. I'm interested sa COSRX na brand na essence, mukang madaming users dito. I wonder kung ano kaya ang okay sa akin.I'm 27 years old, female, acne prone and oily skin. I'm having pimples during "that" time of the month. Ano po kaya ang okay sa skintype ko?
Naiinis na ko sa blackheads / whiteheads / comedones / whatever they call it sa cheeks ko Merong closed, meron din mejo hinog na and pwede nang i-pop, kaya natetempt ako minsan tirisin. Lol. Mejo I have enlarged pores kasi there kaya siguro dun sila nagtubuan sa cheeks. What particular product/s should be added to my routine kaya to eliminate them? Huhu.
Has anyone encountered having sun spots (not sure if they really are) sprouting after using CosRx Blackhead Power Liquid or the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence? Parang may mga lumalabas na parang nunal (but not really) sa tops ng cheecks ko just under the eyes! huhu ano kaya ito? ;(