We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@atypool, thank you sis!!! i might try Alpha H Liquid Gold. did you buy it online?what is your BHA treatment? do you apply bha before your missha fte then serum? thanks again sissy!
^ San mo nabili sis? Balak ko din bumili nyan, esp. good for travel kasi. There's a high probability lang I will break out from it, made of coconut oil kasi but I still want to try.
Naka-order na rin sa Althea sa wakas. Ang tagal kong hinintay magpalit ng giveaway in the end di ko na rin nahintay haha. I finally bought the Tota and I'm curious to see kung may effect at kung magwwork yung Gold Mask. ^ Thanks sis. Di ka pala based dito hehe.
^ Okay lang, I'm not worried. If it smells or looks bad, tapon na lang.