We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hay nako sis. unfollow mo na sila. ganyan din gawain ko. tapos un nga nag deactivate ako ng 2 months hanggang sa nakamove on nako hahaha.
Nag rest muna kami ni hubby this cycle from medicines and doctors. Sabi niya rest daw kami ule next cycle. So by November na ule kami babalik sa FS namin.
And so, my friend who gave birth 6 months ago, is pregnant again with her second. She's 6 weeks along. Hindi pa nagfi-first birthday yung first born nya, may kasunod na. Although I am happy for her, as usual, I can't help but to feel envious how easy for other people to conceive. I keep motivating myself with the idea of us having our own in the future, but sometimes, I'm at my lowest and I question God, why is it very difficult for us.