Author Topic: TRAVELLING WITH MAID ON AN OVERSEAS TRIP  (Read 3307 times)

Lizi

• GirlTalker
  • October 2012 bride
TRAVELLING WITH MAID ON AN OVERSEAS TRIP
« on: July 21, 2016, 02:37:07 pm »
Hi mga sis! Sino po dito ang naka-experience na mag-travel with their maid overseas? Balak kasi namin papuntahin ang Mom in law (MIL) ko sa UAE with her kasambahay. Ano po kaya ang posibleng hingiin sa maid na mga documents sa immigration? First time ni maid na magta-travel and mag-aapply pa lang din  sya ng passport. My MIL has business permits and a-applyan namin sya ng affidavit of support for her documents going abroad but how about her maid? Natatakot kasi syang mag-travel mag-isa and she will stay here for a month. Btw, we plan to get them in October  :)

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:31:06 pm by Lizi »
http://www.mywedding.com/mikeluvsliz/index.html
wedsite still in progress (75% complete) ^_^

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
Re: TRAVELLING WITH MAID ON AN OVERSEAS TRIP
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 06:47:59 pm »
Ako i dont declare na maid ko yung kasama ko. Cousin lang sinasabi namin. Ganun rin ibang mga friends ko who travels with their yayas.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

Lizi

• GirlTalker
  • October 2012 bride
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 08:49:29 pm »
Hi sis, parang mejo nakakatakot naman sa part namin baka ma-offload si yaya, how do you declare na it's your cousin, may hiningi pa ba sayong mga NSO as proof of relation? Buti walang hininging kung ano-anong complicated na docs sa kanya when you said cousin like bank statement or financial statement as proof na kayang mag-travel mga ganon. Kasi hindi naman sa nilalait ko yung maid pero malayo sa ichura ni MIL kasi si maid muka talgang katulong tska baka kabahan sya sa interview nya.  :-\
http://www.mywedding.com/mikeluvsliz/index.html
wedsite still in progress (75% complete) ^_^

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 09:01:05 pm »
In that case i dont what else to say. Kasi wala naman hinihingi sa amin.pag dito na IO family naman kame so sabay sabay kame. Sa ibang countries na need na one by one, syempre tuturuan mo ng isasagot. Normally sinasabi lang ng kasama namin eh im with them. Sabay turo sa amin. Us visa lang alam ko, they need to get a b1 visa or domestic employment visa.
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 10:17:54 pm »
No problem naman, except in Macau one time when the immigration officer talked to us one by one. I don't say yaya, I don't say relative.  My yaya does not look like a yaya and she can carry her own sabi lang niya she is traveling with her bosses. End of story.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 11:31:48 pm »
We brought our yaya and when we're at immigration we're treated as "one" family, she carries my son. I guess it's pretty obvious that she's our yaya. No questions asked naman. But then again it's just Hong Kong, no idea about other countries.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 12:57:36 am »
Just bring additional identification.  I have been reading some are being asked for birth certificate pa and all for cebu pacific passengers pero in my experience, I never had a problem naman when i brought my kb along because i can support her naman.

Inaroo

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2016, 05:06:03 pm »
I've brought a long time yaya to a few European countries, no hitches, never had any problems at the immigration counters. The assumption, I guess, is she went through the rigors of obtaining a visa and it was transparent in her application that her role was as a caregiver to my child. So, why would they question her coming with us to the trip as yaya, right?

I brought a newish yaya to an Asian country (no visa needed) 2 years back and the Philippine immigration officer gave her a hard time. Too many ridiculous questions that were already seemingly unrelated to the trip or her job as nanny. I intervened and she was eventually allowed to pass through. I guess the difference is they're stricter when it comes to bringing your nannies to countries that require no visa.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 11:37:44 pm »
I want to bring my yaya this year, I hope the NSO will arrive early enough for the passport application.

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 06:12:41 pm »
I really bring yaya abroad during vacations but i noticed kbs do not appreciate that so wala na din ako gana to bring anyone anywhere.

fashtag

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 04:34:52 pm »
I have been reading that those who bring their maids abroad with them pay their yayas extra pa.  With my yaya, even though pagod kami, she didn't show and very good attitude siya so should i go overseas again this year, i will surely bring her again.

blushberry

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2019, 02:14:19 pm »
We are planning to go to australia this december.  I never say na nanny yung kasama ko with our travels and we never had issues in the past either since sponsored naman talaga yun.
Vulgarity begins when imagination succumbs to the explicit.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close