Author Topic: Taking your dog to the beach  (Read 1902 times)

gulaysk

• Junior GirlTalker
Taking your dog to the beach
« on: July 19, 2016, 12:25:06 pm »
We plan on bringing our almost 6 year old lab to Laiya in Batangas sometime in September. This is the first time we'll be travelling with our dog and I'd like to ask for advise/tips on what to bring, what to do and what no to do when bringing your furkid to the beach.

Thanks!

ToughEmpress

• GirlTalker
  • B E L I E V E .
Re: Taking your dog to the beach
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 04:51:34 pm »
My dog loves Acuaverde in Laiya. Some things to prepare, his food, lots of towels, lots of trash bag also (or poop bag), his water dispenser since the beach water will dehydrate him. I bring VCO too as her sunblock especially for their paws. Cotton buds or tiny towel to dry their ears.
// Jeremiah 29 11 //

shinies

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 05:20:01 pm »
Ang saya naman :-*

Dala ka ng diapers kung sakaling may mga lugar na kailangan niyo puntahan na bawal ang aso. Pwede kasi mapakiusapan pag ganun dahil hindi magdudumi.

a.k.a. HELGA

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 08:13:54 pm »
Are there other resorts in Batangas that are pet friendly?
The Boy with the cornflower hair. Me beloved. Me despair.

johnnieriley

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 05:45:32 pm »
We did wind up taking our dog, Levi, to Fort DeSoto beach today. It was a fun afternoon! It's funny, 2x there, both times he got chased by little dogs barking at him like nuts (Dachsunds first time, & today Jack Russells) meanwhile, Levi's probably around 75 lbs...all big baby! I get such a kick out of watching all of them have fun with him, and also watching him have fun swimming!

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close