Author Topic: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS  (Read 43282 times)

bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2017, 01:45:07 pm »
^sis simang - Agree! Super professional din nila Marco and Paper Crane Stories Team.
And siyempre THANK YOU for recommending them. :)
Happy with the output! ;)


Kloeen14

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2017, 12:14:07 pm »
Good day, sissies! Just got engaged. Finally!! Sharing you our Marriage Proposal Video 😍

Recommending you MARCO CONSTANTINO 😍 The best! 😉

Full Marriage Proposal Video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4J6Rxq_TYA

Marriage Proposal Video (Spoken Words)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=482918672051580&id=421147761562005
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fkf6z4wlpyk

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2017, 04:42:17 am »
sis Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore - Alexis Bledel-ish ka nga sis! stunning bride

sis drsquall -- yassss the door opening scene,, perfect pag lapat ng kanta + wind effect!!! I love it!!
Ganda dyan sa church sa Lancaster, I have a friend who got married there last February.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2017, 02:11:47 pm »
sis Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore - Alexis Bledel-ish ka nga sis! stunning bride

Sis, haha best compliment ever! Thanks!  :-* Dami ko nga daw kamuka! July wedding mo right?  :D
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 02:32:14 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2017, 08:56:22 pm »
^ hihi yes sis pero next year pa

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2017, 02:11:29 pm »
tomatostellar good luck and enjoy your preps! Nakaka-miss yan super haha! ;D

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2017, 02:39:51 pm »
Finally done with our wedding last June 3, 2017! Sharing the following links from our Photographer and Videographer's FB page..  :) :D ;)

ENGAGEMENT/PRENUP/SAVE THE DATE

Photo by CamZar Photography:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/camzarphoto/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1382108891811941

Video by Summer Triangle Films:

Teaser- https://www.facebook.com/SummerTriangleFilms/videos/790542967761257/

Full- https://www.facebook.com/SummerTriangleFilms/videos/832677963547757/


WEDDING SAME DAY EDIT

Photo by CamZar Photography:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/camzarphoto/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1445891232100373

Video by Summer Triangle Films:

https://www.facebook.com/SummerTriangleFilms/videos/831627080319512/

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2017, 05:09:58 pm »
^ sis lovely bride mo <3 glow na glow!

sharing with you sisses a recent set we did in caleruega: https://www.facebook.com/pg/fatlensco/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1931793873776461

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2017, 04:25:04 am »
HIndi ako maka move on kay videoboy!! Indiefilm feels... Gusto ko sya pero out of budget  :'(

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2017, 10:25:35 am »
^ sis lovely bride mo <3 glow na glow!

sharing with you sisses a recent set we did in caleruega: https://www.facebook.com/pg/fatlensco/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1931793873776461

Thank you sis! May I know kung magkano naging fee nung nagshoot kayo sa Caleruega? Did you pay the entrance fee lang or may additional pa?

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2017, 10:30:43 am »
^ Hi sis. Di po ako yan. Ako po yung photog :)

Sabi ng couple ko, free lang siya if Caleruega couple ka. If not yata hindi pwede. May sign kasi dun na prenup fro Caleruega couples only. Naninita yung guard swear. Hahaha.

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2017, 10:42:18 am »
^ Hi sis. Di po ako yan. Ako po yung photog :)

Sabi ng couple ko, free lang siya if Caleruega couple ka. If not yata hindi pwede. May sign kasi dun na prenup fro Caleruega couples only. Naninita yung guard swear. Hahaha.

Ah hehe oo nga naman. Pasend naman ng rates nyo sis hehe if you don't mind.  ;D

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2017, 10:44:08 am »
Sure sis. May I have your email?
Wait I thought tapos na wedding mo sis? I think I saw your pics by CamZar ba? Very nice lighting nung special day mo sis. Pak na pak ang portraits mo.

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2017, 10:54:43 am »
Sure sis. May I have your email?
Wait I thought tapos na wedding mo sis? I think I saw your pics by CamZar ba? Very nice lighting nung special day mo sis. Pak na pak ang portraits mo.

I'll pm you my email sis. I'm helping out a friend na ikakasal next year, she's in the process of booking suppliers.

Yes sis tapos na. Thankfully the weather was sunny kaya achieve na achieve ang natural light. The day before and the day after the wedding makulimlim na and umulan na sa Tagaytay. Nagwork ang prayers namin at  pag-alay ng itlog kay Sta. Clara. ;)


jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2017, 10:57:02 am »
^ ok sis. may 2015 kami and naguulan na din nun.super alay din ako kay st.clare and pray ng hard.ang hirap kasi kumilos pag ulan diba.tsaka medium train gown ko kaya kumusta sa pagwalis ng daan.haha :)

apir graduate na tayo :)

smdagnes

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #275 on: June 24, 2017, 04:23:58 pm »
Hello Ladies,

Long overdue share. Finally done with the wedding in February :) It wasn't as perfect as I wanted it to be but to share the occasion with family and friends made every bit worth it.

Here's our SDE : https://youtu.be/NqUbt8MnBVI

And a few wedding photos : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155172491854009.1073744959.361195774008&type=1&l=ed355d4df6

More on our site : http://love14022017.wixsite.com/genesisharika

http://love14022017.wixsite.com/genesisharika/wedding-photos

I must say the photobooth was one of a kind and fun, medyo nahirapan lang kami maghanap ng supplier pero nagawa naman ang gusto namin  ;D http://love14022017.wixsite.com/genesisharika/photobooth


« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 08:10:01 pm by smdagnes »

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2017, 06:44:30 pm »
It took more than a month for us to have the link nagkaroon kasi ng problema sa unang video namin medyo nawala yung motif nung wedding namin on his first video hindi lang ako yung nakapansin pati mga friends and family so i emailed Jason kung pwede baguhin, yes you heard it right , pinabago talaga namin it was really hard to tell him cause he is Jason but thankfully he was able to edit it naman and he wanted to make sure in the end maging okay yung video and happy yung client, he edited top to buttom. Siguro nga mataas ang expectations sa kanya and of course not every wedding will be perfect on how we wanted them.
Videographer
Jason Magbanua: 4/5
Pros: I'm rating him based on rates and based on overall experience. To be honest si Jason yung pinaka okay na supplier namin from preps from yr1 to yr 3 he patiently waited for the right time for our wedding and during the death of my MIL sobrang naapreciate namin yung pacoconsider niya to postpone our wedding kahit we are 3 months down to go and cyempre he is one non negotiable. Maaga dumating yung team nila nung preps. I prefer this last video than the first kasi parang mas na highlights yug details namin.
Cons: hindi namin masyado nagustuhan yung sde nauna kasi parang walang character although mas may wow factor siya. Sobrang kabado din ako dun sa mga ibang scenes kasi na nakuhanan. Medyo nahirapan siya iedit or anything hindi ako makacomment pero siguro pagnakuha na namin yung raw files mapapaedit ko pa kay hubby. Eto yung isa sa mga nagpalungkot sakin after ng wedding pero we patiently waited cause i know busy din si Jason on other wedding. Sana mas maging okay yung cinematic highlights namin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXyGeAG-FI
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 06:46:27 pm by lots-o »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2017, 10:05:38 pm »
Very very nice lotso!!  Got married in the same church and Jason got all the best angles of the church for your SDE!!!

TO be honest I wasn't wowed by my SDE. All the more I didn't like he 25 min long version. But OK lang. I didn't naman expect to be super wowed and I didn't bother telling them to re-edit it. Im happy na din considering the price I paid for a mid-range videographer. But I would totally be dissappointed if I paid for a top notch videographer and paid double the price. I would really want to be completely satisfied.

For me, I was disappointed that a lot of the wedding details, namely the styling and flowers were not even taken in the raw files. BUTI NALANG we had Metrotech tape all the live footage and so we had videos of guests coming in, and closeup videos of the table arrangements during the setup. Our videographer didn't even take any of those details.

I was just sad about it because styling was a thing for me. It wasn't bongga or over the top because I wanted it to be simple. But each and every flower on the tables was chosen and approved by me. Each and every flower was imported from Holland and Ecuador and I paid freaking 300k for my styling. SO it kinda broke my heart that none of the close up details were even taken even in the raw footage!!! The videographer didn't even get a shot of the entire reception area.

Although baliktad ng photographer. We had a lot of closeup pictures of the flowers. Lots of details. And I am super duper happy with our photographer talaga for the price we paid. I would still choose him over any top notch photographer out there.=)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #278 on: June 28, 2017, 07:02:21 am »
Hi sis lots-o! Congratulations! So happy for you.. I know you guys waited patiently talaga. :) Will watch your SDE later. :)

^^ I agree sis Chili1113, videographers these days di talaga nag focus sa styling.. Parang wala pa ako na-watch na SDE na may highlights nung styling, I don't know why, siguro dapat i-request ng couple.. .. Yung sa amin di ko pa din nakikita kasi wala pa naman. :o

At least sis happy ka sa photographer mo at nakuhanan lahat ng details. :)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: SHARE YOUR STD / SDE VIDEOS and ENGAGEMENT / PRENUP SHOOT LINKS
« Reply #279 on: June 28, 2017, 03:23:49 pm »
^^ I agree di masyado nagfocus sa styling and theme/motif Videographers for our SDEs, lest  we specifically tell them to do so. Kami din, pero maski ganon naman super na blown away kami nung nakita namin SDE OTD and when they posted the Wedding Teaser and final SDE output.

With regards to the styling and details, our Photographer took LOTS of photos as in every detail naman nakuhaan kaya we are very satisfied.

But sa case kasi ni Sis lots-o I agree na kailangan talaga makuhaan yung theme nila since it's avante-garde and very unique.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close