We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
lonely_dad, maybe you won't read a lot of dads posting here kasi female network ito Talk to your wife and sort your issues out. I read in your other posts that you feel some sort of animosity towards your wife because she bought a designer bag at P50k++ while you shoulder the basic necessities of your household. Is this her first designer bag because it looks to me na possibly LV yan kasi Givenchy 70k to 80k and Chanel would be 200k na which most career or businesswoman would carry around. It will also make you look good that your wife would look like she is well provided for. Ano ba agreement niyo sa expenses? Kasi isip ko lang na usually shouldered talaga ng dads yung mga ginagastos mo ngayon. Maliban nalang if walang source of income si husband.
To tell you honestly... Yes. Many times. Burned out as a wife and as a mother. Sometimes talaga naiiyak ako. Lalo na sa hard times. Yun bang naiisip ko na sana single na lanv ako ulit. But you know what, after crying and thinking of nega things.. i always pray to God. Then nag unwind ako, lumalabas akong mag isa. After praying and detaching myself for awhile, narerealize ko palagi na I cannot live without my husband and my kids. That I wouldn't trade them for anything..na I wouldn't be happy without them. So i suggest sis, take time for yourself, you need a break, you deserve it.
@lonely_dad: tama si happie, ano ba agreement niyo ni wife regarding the expenses? Kami before dahil mahirap mangulit buwan-buwan para sa sweldo ng husband ko, what I did was all our expenses shoulder niya while all of my income goes to our personal savings. It works for us since luho lang namin was eating out occasionally. Yung wala kang "me" time, that's your choice. Not that I'm siding with your wife on this. Maybe since she thinks that you're willing to sacrifice your time, okay lang that she spends her time elsewhere. Again, talk to her. Mahirap, based on what you said if she thinks she's always right, but if you become a pushover, walang magbabago. Siguro kasi nakikita niya na okay lang sa iyo kaya she's acting that way. Ikaw naman, para walang gulo, tahimik na lang. I've seen an uncle do the same, para walang gulo hindi na lang umiimik. Never nagbago asawa niya, she even tells the kids na walang kwenta dad nila at kung di dahil sa kanya, walang mangyayari sa buhay ng mga anak nila etc.
^ bro, bat di kayo magtravel ni wife mo for a couple of days, kayo lang 2 ah. yung tahimik at relaxing na place. Para makapagusap. Dun talaga sa tahimik na lugar para mapigilan nyo magbangayan if ever kasi dinig na dinig kayo heheBaka sakali makapagusap kayo ng maayos tska baka makatulong ang different environment sa mood nyo pareho. Baka sakaling marevive din ang intimacy. Or pwede nga yung suggestion ng sis natin dito, pwede ka gawa ng letter, Be sweet sa letter ah, Tell your wife everything that you miss about her (ex, yung pagiging bestfriends nyo). Wag naman yung laman ng sulat puro kanegahan at kapintasan ng wife mo, try mo reminisce sa letter yung relationship nyo before nung masaya pa kayo. You can open up as well yung about sa finances, tell her nahihirapan ka na maybe she can help you, mas magiging magaan para sa family nyo, Mas less ang away ganun.
Have you ever felt the need to just leave everything behind and start all over again but you can't because you have kids and getting out of marriage is not as easy as 1-2-3? I just wish I chose a better man, someone responsible and someone who will really lead our family as oppose to someone who just tags along and goes with the flow.If I can turn back time I would not be married to the man I am with now. He is a good person, but he is not a good husband. I feel so alone and I feel that I have to do so much if I want a good life for myself and my kids.Help....