We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hanga ako sa tapang ni Sunshine Dizon.. I saw her interview sa Abs-Cbn news, pak na pak ang statement and rightfully so.. Sunshine referring to the mistress:But if she [Sison] is thinking that I will do something here, an eksena or whatever, no, I will not do that to her. She's too low and I will not dignify her with anything. Baka ibang tao ay nasampal siya pero ako, hindi ko papadapuin iyong kamay ko kasi baka madumihan.
Natawa ako dun sa mga comments sa IG regarding Clarisma. Bakit daw ang layo ng itsura dun sa dating circulated pic nya, parang expectation versus reality ang peg, at mukha raw sya yung naagawan ng asawa, hindi si Sunshine, LOL. Sorry, ang kulit lang kasi ng comments.Really felt Sunshine's suppressed rage during that short interview. Ang sweet nung daughter nya, syempre lalaban si Sunshine. Not to get Tim back, she knows Tim is not worth it anymore. Pero para lang kahit papaano may accountability. Ano yun, concubinage/adultery tapos wala lang? No.