Author Topic: All about Balay Indang  (Read 1626 times)

elliemay

  • Guest
All about Balay Indang
« on: July 10, 2016, 07:35:06 pm »
2017 bride here. I noticed walang thread for Balay Indang even though a lot of brides had or are planning to have their wedding and reception here. Can I ask about your experience with Balay Indang? For those who held both their wedding, reception, even overnight for wedding prep and wedding night here, please share:

  • Coordination: Who responded to your inquiries? What is the most efficient way to coordinate with them? How about negotiating prices? Is food tasting for free?
  • Planning: How did you plan the logistics with them? Was there a point person assigned to your wedding?
  • Conduct: Tell us how it was with their staff? Do they also help here or just let you be?
    • Post-wedding: How this this go?

    Thanks so much!
A BIG SHOUT OUT TO SIS KAYCE. For some reason, I cannot send a PM to her or reply to my original post here. Huhu. Siguro kasi probationary ako. A big thanks to her for sending me a helpful PM but I couldn't reply. If you can read this, please send me your preferred contact info, so I can contact you. Too bad girltalk makes it hard for probies like me to establish linkages with fellow girlktalkers. Hoping to hear from you again soon sis kayce!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:39:07 pm by elliemay »

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All about Balay Indang
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 04:53:07 pm »
Following this thread as we are also considering Balay Indang.  :)
I called their number and Melvin told me to send my inquiry to bookings@balayindang.com

I will update here once I have the wedding packages.

Happy preps! :)

alexmack

  • Guest
Re: All about Balay Indang
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 08:28:10 pm »
Pa-join mga sis! Ito pa rin kasi ang preferred venue ko kahit na na-move ang wedding ko to 2018. Pahinga nga lang ako sa preps ngayon kasi may mga bagay pa na kailangang ayusin but definitely will resume with tge preps on january next year.
Abang na lang muna ako ng mga reviews. Thak you mga sis!  :)

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: All about Balay Indang
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 09:27:06 pm »
I have na the wedding packages. PM me your email ids if you're interested. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close