watch now

Author Topic: Dear Someone (Thread 5)  (Read 32417 times)

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2018, 01:18:55 am »
Tulog ka na ba?

nerddict

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #201 on: April 13, 2018, 09:37:52 am »
tigilan mo na yung paulit-ulit na pagpost at delete ng same photos. pare-pareho lang din naman ang filter na gamit mo. eye sore na masyado. masyado ka nang TH. Yun lang!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #202 on: April 13, 2018, 08:21:01 pm »
Dear Someone

Thank you for always inspiring me, you may not know it but your character really impacts a lot of people, including myself.

----

Dear Someones,

Thanks for a great week! Enjoy your weekend!

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2018, 04:12:42 pm »
Dear someone,

You are getting into my nerves! I?d rather listen to Kris Aquino?s annoying voice, than see you and talk to you.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #204 on: April 21, 2018, 03:36:16 pm »
Dear Someone,

Please do not send me a PM here in GT asking to be my friend, may asawa ako, and I mention it halos sa lahat ng posts ko since we are newly weds (kaka 1 yr palang). We can communicate sa threads, wag na sa PM.   ::)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 03:53:40 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2018, 01:01:27 pm »
galingan mo pa. para pag uwi uli magkaron ng ng katotohanan yung imahinasyon ko.. excited ka rin ba sa kalalabasan? kinabahan ako nun umalis ako parang sablay eh. haha! di bale parati naman charged to experience eh. ganun na lang..  ;)

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2018, 05:08:10 pm »
Wag sanang ikaw ang partner ko tom. Nai-stress ako sayo

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2018, 12:06:06 am »
       Mas matangkad ka na sa akin, parang kelan lang baby ka pa. I hope you get to grow as tall as your dad. Pwede na rin kahit 6 feet lang...lol! But I can not ask for a better son. Thanks for making me look good! You have no idea how it feels when your mom gets compliment when they say "You raised your son well!" I may not be the smartest person,  not the most skilled parent but I tried and I am trying. Tayong lang dalawa palagi pero walang kulang sa buhay ko. Masaya tayo na tayo lang dalawa. Thank God for this gift that keeps on giving. And thank you for understanding our situation and understanding your mom's flaws. I love you very much!

BicuriousGS

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2018, 04:29:46 pm »
I'm here again in GT forum and it only means I miss you badly. Naka 7 birthdays na pala ako wala ka, and next year we have the same age when you passed away. And please guide me always...wag mo muna ako isasama dyan as I promised before...susunod ako sayo. Wag muna! From the time na nawala ka...nag ka phobia na ako maki pag close sa iba and to gain friends.

I tried once maki pag close and to gain a friend kaso na mis interpret naman yung intention ko and first time kung na deadma and shut me off. Anyway that's the first and last try...promise! If you intend to give me someone like you...give me a sign. I miss you and you are always here in my heart.

PS
I squeal those secret. I'm so sorry!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 04:39:03 pm by BicuriousGS »

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2018, 02:45:10 am »
To you SOMEONE,

You've been bugging the hell out of me since June 1, shouldn't  be excited going to work but there you are giving me little slice of heaven in this world of helluva. Lets get the fact straight though, YOU were the one who talked to me first making me caught your existence in this four walled room, YOU look at me like i can already say what's on your mind, you are very predictable & that honestly gives me chill whenever our eyes met. Sorry though as I love my husband so much but having this feeling you gave me is like a breath of fresh air, like it's been a while. We can continue not talking to each other everyday but thank you. honestly, thank you someone for your existence in this hell I am in now.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2018, 07:37:35 pm »
Siguro before you label someone as Plastic try to look at yourself muna sa
mirror. Mga tao talaga nakikita ang iba pero sarili hindi tingnan.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #211 on: July 01, 2018, 01:20:41 pm »
wag ka lang sana ma involve sa kahit [textspeak!] man accident. ayoko yung tatawag ka mag susumbong ka, eh wala naman ako jan para matulungan ka.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #212 on: July 01, 2018, 10:06:03 pm »
I hoped I met your expectations :)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #213 on: July 09, 2018, 11:33:27 am »
I think I like you as a sister na. A bit skeptical pa rin with some of your actions but yeah mas better na impression ko of you after checking out your backstory. Naiintindihan ko na where you're coming from and why you're like that with all those "blessed" "happiness" "loved" hashtags lol. You deserve what you have na and I sincerely wish for your happiness.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2018, 09:36:07 am »
Thank you so much for your trust!

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2018, 10:22:01 am »
Para kanino ka bumabangon???  ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2018, 07:39:39 pm »
Dear Someone

Bakit parang lagi kang may kaaway? Beast mode lang?

hushush

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2018, 06:39:51 pm »
dear anak.. There were so many times na im in dilemma.I can see all your potentials. You can sing well,  you're good in math, you can play instruments. You are very interested in learning a lot of things, you can memorize a lot of things.. Pero bakit ganun, parang wala kang gustong masterin sa mga yan!? Parang once na mapatunayan mo lang na kaya mong gawin, waley na, ayaw mo na. Di mo na sinusustain..pag nahirapan umaayaw na...mababa ang frustration level. so ngayon nag-aaral ka naman ng mandarin. Good for you and me as well kasi natututo din ako at magagamit natin during our stay in china.. Pero sana naman ituloy-tuloy mo na yan. Kung ayaw mong maging mathematician, geographer or musician, at least you can speak a 3rd language... yan na sana ha? Utang na loob naman. Kahit nanghihinayang ako sa math skills mo dahil 4yo pa lang natuto ka na mag-add/subtract, multiply and divide @6yo..
Kaya ako patingin-tingin lang at pasupport-support lang sa ginagawa mo at ayoko magcomment dahil baka madiscourage ka na naman... I hope that you will always enjoy learning that language para di ka mabore at madiscourage. Di ko masabi sayo ang mga bagay na to dahil alam kong sensitive ka at isipin mo na sinesermunan na naman kita hehe.. Ok lang yun dahil bata ka pa. At actually parang toddler pa nga eh. Paiyak-iyak pa.. 😄

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2018, 08:24:09 pm »
wow.. seductive tayo kanina ah. ewan lang kung di tumulo ang laway nun isa jan. hehe!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Dear Someone (Thread 5)
« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2018, 04:55:10 pm »
Uy naalala kita! Ikaw yung maraming time.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close