We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Good day mga sis, may i ask how much ang budget nyo for crew meal? Thanks
^Crew meals usually range from 150-250 (with bottled water) each, depende sa menu na pipiliin mo. Pero if you know someone who can cook well and repack nalang for you tapos gagayahin nalang yung menu na inooffer ng iba on a cheaper price syempre mas tipid. This is what I plan to do by the way hehe.
Mga sis, ask ko lang ilan head ang meron sa videographer at photo nyo? nakalagay kasi sa contact na 4 lang so total of 8 but when i head count and asked them umabot si photo is 8 and video is 8 so total of 16? ganun ba talaga un... dami pala wala pa HMUA and etc.. huhuhuhu
^i considered the idea of magpapaluto for lunch during preps But I think 150php w/o delivery fee na or ordering at restaurants or fast food chain below 150 is sulit na... Kesa Ma hassle pa yung magprepare or in my case, if makikiusap ako sa Iba, I'll give them fee din tapos di Pa ako sure Kung masarap pero I guess it depends Kung anong priorities Naten