We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ hi tintin, when I was starting my wedding preps last year, I've backread almost all threads here and saw your Sde's. I was amazed how you did it every year in different themes. parang its been a while since your last post dito so welcome back to GT engagements & weddings Happy preps again
marie05 - wala kang Emcee sis? Usually if you have may program na sila. Parang mag fi-fill up ka lang. Natawa ko sa conservative hehe, pero totoo kahit kame, yung program namen, ayoko nung may talong, itlog, haha seriously may mga napanuod kasi akong ganun eh, di ko nagustuhan
Lapit na December brides! Ano ano pa kulang niyo?