We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@CarlyndjOoh! Will it be the same day? My fiance is from a different province din so I offered na mag-celebrate sa hometown nila, pero ayaw na niya.Paano ang voice ni Max Tiu pag kumakanta? Parang ma-hangin? Matinis? May vibrations? hehe.My mom kasi doesn't want us doing any preps before the pamamanhikan (sa May pa) pero ubusan kasi ang P/V, so fiance and I decided to book these suppliers na
@CarlyndjSame na same tayo. Kinailangan akong i-kalma ni fiance kasi may times na di ako makatulog. Di bale, Mayad is great din! I'm sure they'll capture your wedding flawlessly Magkano ang OOTF niya? Ikaw ba mag-pro-provide ng transpo if ever?I talked to a photographer based in Manila, Regina Roque. I'm not sure how much rate niya for a reception pero baka same lang din ang price becuase of OOTF.Videographer, we got Woodstock Cinema. For photographer, we set a meeting with Jaja Samaniego na. Baka i-book na rin namin siya on the same day.