watch now

Author Topic: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.  (Read 3595 times)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« on: June 26, 2016, 12:41:14 pm »
Hi mga sis. I couldn't find a Glossier thread so I decided to make one.

I love the branding of Glossier. Recently I got to try their lip balms and I got hooked in an instant! I want to try their boy brow and skin tint too!!!  :)

Would love to hear more about this brand from you, sisses. :D
 

iamthesun

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 01:01:06 pm »
Interesting! Ngayon ko lang to nalaman. San ito available sis?

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 02:44:48 pm »
Sa Instagram and Youtube ko 'to nalaman. Then a friend got herself the lip balm set. Online palang and they only ship to US and Puerto Rico but my friend managed to have her order naman. Check out their site: https://www.glossier.com/

Now, I'm super hooked to watching the brand's get ready with me videos. :D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 02:10:00 pm »
Heard great things about this brand! Are there any local re-sellers?

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 05:25:08 pm »
I really want to try super glow, cloud tint and super G! kaso wala masyado reviews dito sa girltalk. suitable kaya ito sa pinay skin?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 08:30:50 pm »
Heard so much about this brand from my fave YT make up gurus, recently pati local Celebs natin nakikitaan ko na din neto, would like to know more.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:49:29 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2018, 06:33:09 am »
Good for those who like the natural look. Everything in this brand seems to favor "natural" beauty. Parang theme nila is to enhance beauty lang, nothing too overly dramatic in my opinion.

I tried the brand like the tints, was okay. Couldnt tell the difference sa iba? lol but their line seems to be dedicated to the no-makeup look, or for subtle enhancement ^^

I dont recommend this for ladies who like the "made up" look. As for me, I like it, but I wouldnt buy it again due to price :)

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2018, 10:34:30 am »
I only have the Cloud Tint in Haze and I really like it. Mahilig din kasi ako sa cream blushes. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 11:26:35 am »
i have the dusk cloudpaint naman and i like it too. Pero for the price i won't repurchase. Same effect lang with the colourette color tints for a fraction of the price. I also have the boy brow..so so lang for me.

Airia123

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2018, 01:46:34 pm »
I love Glossier Super Serums, Invisible Shield... I also have Cloud Paint in Haze!
I plan to buy Boy Brow, Milk Jelly Cleanser soon...

bestfriend

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 09:46:34 pm »
I have the cloud paint, the boy brow, and their lipstick. Cloud paint was good, but pricey. I was told Canmake's cream blush is similar but at a fraction of the price.

I'm still undecided if I like the boy brow or not. The tube is small though.

I definitely don't like the lipstick.

otra_vez

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 12:22:37 pm »
^ how's the boy brow? i was tempted to get it..

anyway, i ordered their lip gloss and concealer. i'll update here once i get them.   :)

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2018, 03:41:47 pm »
i ordered cloud paint beam for 1,100 ang liit lag niya feeling ko sayang pera ko.. konte na lang bumili na lang sana ako ng Mac blush.. but anyways maganda naman siya sa face lakas maka summer look..

otra_vez

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2018, 06:57:59 am »
I love the lip gloss. It's not drying. Concealer doesn't give much coverage but I like it enough. Agree with those who said that the brand is not really for those who like to experiment with makeup. It's really more for people who like a simpler routine. In that regard, the brand suits my needs. :)

Also ang cute ng stickers hehe and I like the pink pouch,

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 05:22:54 pm »
Anyone tries their:
Milky jelly cleanser
Primer
Super glow serum
Invisible shield
Yan yung gusto kong buy hehe

vanitakwek

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2018, 05:34:44 pm »
I like their priming moisturizer esp. now super init, combined na primer and moisturizer.

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 10:13:14 am »
Any feedback on Glossier haloscope? :) I also want to try their cloud paint but try ko muna Becca beach tint which is more readily available. Found an online shop selling Glossier but stocks are limited. Not very keen on purchasing from Shopee although I did see a few sellers from there.

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Glossier: Skin first. Make up second.
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2018, 05:39:10 pm »
in fairness kay glossier kahit mahal matagal gamitin.. meron pa din ako cloud paint ilang buwan ko na ginagamit lol

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close