Author Topic: Wedding makeover  (Read 1059 times)

Ellonly76

  • Guest
Wedding makeover
« on: June 23, 2016, 05:28:20 pm »
Hey. I'm getting married this December. As a part of wedding makeover I am considering a rhinoplasty procedure. My nose is too short like a parrot's beak. I have gone through many plastic surgeons reviews and found some good reviews:
http://www.goodsurgeonbadsurgeon.com/dr-sammy-sliwin-forest-hill-institute-of-aesthetic-plastic-surgery/new-nose-looks-perfect/
Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this topic would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding makeover
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 05:56:06 pm »
^Sis pwedeng counter opinion? Parang ang drastic kasi.. I'm all for natural beauty.. Nagustuhan ka ng h2b mo for what you are now, you don't need to change your features for your wedding.. Also December wedding mo di ba ilang months nalang yun, what if namali yung procedure,or magka-adverse effects yung surgery baka mapasama pa...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close