Author Topic: Regrets After wedding  (Read 54199 times)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2016, 11:09:35 am »
exquistiegems nako I wish kaya idaan sa caterer ang styling kaso in house ang caterer namen sa highlands kase. pero anjan na. I got a good deal naman for our stylist para gumaan pakiramdam ko. hehe

Oo nga sis, don't feel bad about it. We choose where to splurge and where to scrimp. Okay din yung may stylist lalo pag di forte ng caterer yung styling. Magiging highlight naman ng wedding mo ang magandang venue ☺️

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2016, 11:41:58 am »
Here ia one regret that hasn't been mentioned here. I regret fighting hubby so much esp in the last weeks about seating plan hahaha

Re the budget...
I used to regret about upgrading our chairs, getting a high end stylist, and fireworks. But now I am OK with it when I look at our pictures.

I do not regret it anymore even if we have a lot of expenses now while we are currently renovating and furnishing our home, and about to leave for our honeymoon. Because we are still able to purchase the things we need and want after the wedding. I am so thankful for that

But, definitely if I had NOT upgraded, I still would have been happy with the wedding and saving some money.


exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2016, 12:56:05 pm »
^That's good. If you feel happy upon looking how great it was in the pictures. ☺️ And if carry naman talaga ng budget, go for it! hehe

Anyway, maybe it's too late now but I hope I won't regret spending for prenup shoot. My estimate is $35k including everything na. That's the most prudent estimate na and I hope it won't exceed the budget.

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2016, 01:16:05 pm »
^ I'm not sure yet if we will do pre-nup photos. If ever we do, I don't think I will buy clothes for it kasi I have a lot of clothes that I could wear for the pre-nup. I will probably do my own make up. Photographers are free too.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2016, 01:42:30 pm »
We'll be having a 3-day Ilocos shoot kasi. We'll be spending for the HMUA fee, photographer's oot fee, hotel, food and transpo (taga dun kami so we won't be booking a hotel for us). And food na. The clothes are free dahil magpapahiram yung wedding gown designer ko, the videographer is also free.

Sana lower than the budgeted 35k pa hehe we'll try our best.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 02:16:18 pm by exquisitegem »

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2016, 01:48:17 pm »
^ i see. Kaya pala it's 35k. Napapamahal talaga when you travel.

Our friends our doing are photos. They are professional photographers saka we really wanted someone we are comfortable with. (Sana I don't end up regretting that!)



kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2016, 02:51:25 pm »
I felt a little guilty naman sa styling but I think kailangan ko kasi our venue is plain and a bit boring kaya talaga nag splurge kami ng slight. Hoping na ok yung overall look. :) Happy naman ako super sa mock up kaya talaga pinush ko na!! Haaaay. :p Pero di naman high end stylist yung kinuha ko, in house siya. Di ko din ata afford yung mga sikat ngayon. Nag email ako sa kanila to inquire pero wala din nag reply ni isa. Hahaha! Sa prenup we tried na super tipirin pero nagkagastos pa din kami siguro around 13k (h2b's clothes, venue, food). Pag magpapakasal ka and you really want a nice wedding talagang mapapagastos ka. We just need to choose ano yung mahalaga para satin. :)


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2016, 03:02:09 pm »
Actually its the prenup photos I kinda regret doing hehe kasi we only used it for a 2min slideshow. Were not the types din to want to loop our pics on the wedding itself hehe. But I know when we get older I wont regret having prenup photos taken bec. well... we'll be old and gray and it would be nice to have photos of when we were younger and newly engaged.

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2016, 03:19:15 pm »
I agree with you sis Chili1113 :) And it's not everyday din na magkakaroon tayo ng chance na mag photo shoot and mag buhay model. Haha! And isa pa sa super di ko ni-regret sa prenup shoot ay parang naging training ground siya sa pag pose para prepared sa big day (hahaha) and at least nakapag build na din ng kami rapport with our photographer. :D

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2016, 03:37:41 pm »
^^ We actually don't know what to do with our prenup photos nga! Pero I made a photobook (actually I made two hahaha) and now even before the wedding I'm enjoying looking at them na. We don't tend to take a lot of pictures of the two of us for some reason, so it's nice to have them professionally done.

^ Agree. I was very worried about looking awkward sa wedding photos but now I don't stress about it as much.  :)

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2016, 03:39:41 pm »
Actually, yan din naisip ko. We'll gonna look back someday looking how young we were. haha So I think I won't regret din pushing for a nice prenup.

Agree also on building the rapport with the photographers. Clicked naman kami from the beginning (maybe bec we're on the same age bracket lang) haha And we booked them in one of the nicest hotels in ilocos para maenjoy nila yung stay nila.

thanks mga sis! ☺️

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2016, 04:03:35 pm »
So excited to see your prenup photos sis exquisitegem! <3

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2016, 04:29:16 pm »
Thanks sis! Sana lang talaga walang bagyo. Ikaw din, share yours once done. :)

Anyway, I've read din dito sa GT na one of their regrets e yung photobooth (na hindi daw masyado pinansin) kaya tinanggal ko na sya sa list ko. Naisip ko din kasi when I attended a wedding parang di na rin ako pumunta sa photobooth. Pati pala Fireworks, inexclude ko na. hahaha Cost-cutting.

Ilagay ko na lang yung budget sa Honeymoon. :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2016, 04:36:29 pm »
^ how much ba usually photobooth?

I think depende yan sa guests mo. Nun wedding ng cousin ko sulit na sulit yung photobooth. We all kept the photos, nasa fridge. :)

Baka naman naman kaka cost cutting natin magsisi tayo dahil tinipid natin ang sarili natin.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2016, 05:37:06 pm »
I don't know how much ang photobooth sis. Pero 10k siguro.
Tama...Depende sa guests din. And I can't imagine kasi my colleagues na nasa photobooth haha and of course sa side ni H2B din and mga panyeros nya. Sabi nya lalangawin lang yun. So we let it go.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:44:28 pm by exquisitegem »

gratifiedchild

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2016, 11:51:11 am »
So glad to have found this topic!  :) Very helpful for us.

Learning a lot and ngayon mas naappreciate ko si H2B sa sauggestions niya to cut down on unnecessary expenses.

We're going to have an intimate wedding in Baguio, problem ko is masyado malaki ang family side ko. kaya hirap ako mag trim down ng guests.  :'(

smdagnes

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2016, 10:24:45 pm »
exquisitegem when is your wedding at the highlands? how is the catering/food naman?

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2016, 11:18:18 pm »
exquisitegem when is your wedding at the highlands? how is the catering/food naman?

Hindi sa highlands ang venue ko sis. Sa Alta Veranda de Tibig

smdagnes

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2016, 02:16:34 am »
hihi kala ko sa highlands din. nacconfuse nako sa dami ng binabasa kong forum  ;D

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Regrets After wedding
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2016, 05:43:31 pm »
I wish:
1. Maaga ko nalaman yung sa infinity dress para ayun na lang suot ng bridesmaid ko kasi, pwede pa nila suot in other occasion.
2. wala na lang sana ako mobile bar since di naman na consume, sana sa souveniers na lang (pero okay naman yung ref magnet na strip style)
3. nakapag suot sana ako ng contact lenses during the wedding para clear na clear ang faces ng bisita, kahit lutang na lutang na ako.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close