We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I also wanted na 2 yung gowns ko kasi ganun yung sa cousin ko. Kaso i realized I'd be paying a good deal of money for a ceremony gown tapos max 2hrs ko lang magagamit. hahahah. I wanted to have my money's worth so I'll wear it the whole event, I might even wear it to sleep. hahahaha
sana nag rent nalang ako ng gown. yan tuloy nakatambak lang sa kwarto.
exquistiegems nako I wish kaya idaan sa caterer ang styling kaso in house ang caterer namen sa highlands kase. pero anjan na. I got a good deal naman for our stylist para gumaan pakiramdam ko. hehe
^oo nga sis. I'm about to meet the Event stylist that I've been eyeing and communicating with nung mabasa ko ang thread na to. And may nabasa ako na minsan, kahit minimalist yung design, nadadala ng Lights. So ang ginawa namin, naginvest kami sa L&S (we got the major upgrade from our venue amounting to $25k) and we got an upgrade also on the caterer for the styling. Unlike pag Event Stylist, $150k ang quote nya. Ang galing naman nya talaga kaso nasayangan ako. So we decided to let it go.