We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^mababait mga taxi driver don sis, pero kung gusto mo mas safe mag-grab taxi/car ka madami na don
Sa elderly, wag nyo na isama sa canyoneering. Dun na lang sila sa Kawasan falls #3 yata yun. Yung most famous. May kainan at mga cottage dun to wait for you. Saka pwede sila magswim dun.
Hello! A week after my impromptu trip to Cebu last Oct 30~Nov2.Day1 - Early Flight to Cebu. Upon arrival, met with my brother currently based in Cebu and went directly to Lapu-Lapu Shrine. Konting ikot sa place, then diretso na kame sa accommodation. I was able to booked at Red Planet Hotel for 1.7K/night/2pax/nobfast. Hotel is ok for me. Malinis. No frills. Best location. Smacked right infront of Ayala Cebu. Konting rest. Then at 3PM we were out to go to SIrao Farm, Tops and Temple of Leah. Went to JY Square Mall and was able to haggle for habal habal ride to all the mentioned spots for 600/ride (2pax na), nagdagdag lang ako ng konti for the tip. I can share his cp # for anyone interested.Sirao Farm - sobrang layo! But the place is very lovely. Ganda ng mga bulaklak. Actually along the way, maraming garden and dami rin nagtitinda ng flowers, I was worried initially na baka napick na lahat ng flowers due to the occasions, pero hindi. All bloom. Very amazing in the pics. Most of my friends in Manila who are not familiar with the place is asking about it. Ganda lang talaga. Entrance Fee 30PHPTOPS - OA sa entrance Fee 100PHP. So-so. Ok sa mga may kadate. View is amazing yes. But also available in other places like Temple of Leah or during travel. May mga kainan sa loobTemple of Leah - Dumating kami dito pagabi na. So medyo mabilisan na. Maganda but construction is not yet finished. I'm looking forward once matapos na ang constructions. Entrance Fee 50PHPDay2 - Early travel to Bantayan. Will share this one on the Bantayan ThreadDay3 - Travel Back to Cebu City. Tour remaining Spots, Sto. Nino Church, Cebu Cathedral, Magellan's Cross. I was able to try both CNT and Zubuchon. Di ko na kinaya ang Cebu's original lechon belly hehe. Masobrahan na ako ng lechon. I like the Zubuchon more. Naalatan ako sa CNT. The ube cheesecake at Zubochon is masarap din. For pasalubongs, I mostly bought Shamrock otap at SM Cebu grocery.