watch now

Author Topic: Preschools near Makati, Taguig, Pasig  (Read 2852 times)

coifishh

  • Guest
Preschools near Makati, Taguig, Pasig
« on: June 15, 2016, 05:02:28 pm »
Hi Mommies! ;D

We live here in Guadalupe Nuevo and as early as now I'm scouting na for my little one's soon-to-be school. Most schools kasi na I've searched are within San Antonio Village or dun banda, which is malayo na sa amin. And yung sa Taguig naman yung mga nakikita ko is yung mga super mahal na. I saw one sa Pasig which is Kiddo Academy, does anyone how much yung tuition fee dito? And sa St. Paul Makati?

Thank you so much!  ;)

emjey03

  • Guest
Re: Preschools near Makati, Taguig, Pasig
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 06:24:11 pm »
How about Colegio de Sta Rosa?  I have officemates na dun nag-school anak niya and ok naman daw.

coifishh

  • Guest
Re: Preschools near Makati, Taguig, Pasig
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 04:08:19 pm »
How about Colegio de Sta Rosa?  I have officemates na dun nag-school anak niya and ok naman daw.

Hi sis! Thank you for answering. My niece goes there. Yup okay naman. :) Yun nga lang namamahalan ako, gusto ko kasi sana not more than 50k yun tuition fee hehe :)

thea_girl

  • Guest
Re: Preschools near Makati, Taguig, Pasig
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 01:06:22 pm »
Hi Mommies! ;D

We live here in Guadalupe Nuevo and as early as now I'm scouting na for my little one's soon-to-be school. Most schools kasi na I've searched are within San Antonio Village or dun banda, which is malayo na sa amin. And yung sa Taguig naman yung mga nakikita ko is yung mga super mahal na. I saw one sa Pasig which is Kiddo Academy, does anyone how much yung tuition fee dito? And sa St. Paul Makati?

Thank you so much!  ;)

St.Paul Makati sis, more than 50K din.

zhienzhien

  • Guest
Re: Preschools near Makati, Taguig, Pasig
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 06:39:37 pm »
Hi Mommies! ;D

We live here in Guadalupe Nuevo and as early as now I'm scouting na for my little one's soon-to-be school. Most schools kasi na I've searched are within San Antonio Village or dun banda, which is malayo na sa amin. And yung sa Taguig naman yung mga nakikita ko is yung mga super mahal na. I saw one sa Pasig which is Kiddo Academy, does anyone how much yung tuition fee dito? And sa St. Paul Makati?

Thank you so much!  ;)

sis you can try IMC.. it's near your place or Haven Montessori sa may Guadalupe Catholic Church lang sya. pwede din yung Maranatha Academy or Pineslight.. if academic school ang hanap mo..

kcjimenez

  • Guest
Re: Preschools near Makati, Taguig, Pasig
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 05:53:30 pm »
Hi. This reply is super late but you can check out "The Playhouse for Early Education" on FB. Its in La Paz Village (Pasong Tamo, near PRC). Small school kaya everyone knows everyone and the teachers are very, very nice. They're able to watch kids more closely because the teacher to student ratio is kept very manageable.

https://www.facebook.com/theplayhouseforearlyeducation.makati/?ref=bookmarks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close