We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Speaking of post partum recovery, my friend swears by the "padsicles" so I will also try that once I give birth kung NSD ako. Also, dates and raspberry leaf tea help in ease of labor. Hindi pa nga lang ganun ka extensive ang studies about it but I suggest that you do you research and see if that is something that you would like to try. Palapit na ng palapit!
Wow! Thanks sisses for the tips. First time to hear about padsicles. Where to buy yung aloe vera gel? what i prepare lang is the maternity pad, adult diaper, even bed pad, waist binder from sogo lang para mura, hehe, and nursing bra.Where did you buy malunggay capsule pala? Im 37th week now pero sabi ni OB mataas pa si baby after the IE kanina. So, lakad lakad muna. Pero nag issue na sya ng admitting orders, inexplain na what to expect during labor and when to go to the hospital and nagtour na rin sa hospital to familiarize the area and what room to choose.
bumili kayo ng waist binder? I am thinking if bibili ako kaso ang mahal e. effective ba talaga?