Hi sissies! Sharing my success story on becoming a mother

* I have PCOS (bilateral) and a myoma.
* TTC for 3.5 yrs
* Took Metformin, Clomiphene Citrate, Provera
* Took also Usana supplements. Used Ovatel (to test if fertile), recorded BBT (Basal Body Temp) using digital thermometer.
*OB (1st baby) Dr. Minnou Tapia. Perpetual Help, Las Pi?as. For the 2nd baby, Dr. Kristine Sese, also Perpetual Help, Las Pi?as
*Tips: Record your BBT exactly the SAME time everyday. Get your BBT before going up in bed. I suggest, you put your thermometer within your reach so you won't get up anymore or move a lot. I used to put mine under my pillow. Buti di nabasag, hehe. Put it under your tongue. Make sure to clean it eveyrday. You know why

Use any fertility app. Big help in tracking your AF, BBT and other important details. I used FertilityFriend.
Right now, my eldest is 20 months old (a boy) and the second one is 6 months old (a girl). Yup, magkasunod pa!

Hang tight sissies! The best is yet to come to those who are still praying for their little ones.
The most important tip I can give? Keep the faith. God knows the desires of your heart. Everything happens in His perfect time
1. What's your (and/or your partner's) diagnosis if any? (PCOS, Endo, etc)
2. How many months/years TTC?
3. What meds did you take while TTC?
4. Any fertility supplements/ TTC kits you used? (OPKs, basal thermometer, etc)
5. Name of OB & Hospital/Clinic, schedule and if HMO accredited
6. Message/Tips for those still TTC (Please be specific in providing details for symptoms, on CDs/DPOs, etc)