watch now

Author Topic: Bench Paint Box  (Read 1962 times)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Bench Paint Box
« on: June 09, 2016, 12:09:47 am »
Have you ever tried Bench's make up line? Are they good? Personally I've tried their lipstick, so I'll say now that they aren't worth it at all. Lol.

I'm curious with their top coat nail polish, it's pretty cheaper compared to other top coats out there :)  but I wanna know if it gets the job done.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Bench Paint Box
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 02:01:43 am »
finally may thread na nito! lol
yung scented nail polish nila hindi talaga scented, nag ask narin ako sa kanila sabi after application daw magiging scented pero wala pa rin lol

auto eyebrow pencil in brown nila okay lang, sword type pero mas gusto ko yun sa daiso mas mura pa

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close