Author Topic: Our Lady of Manaoag  (Read 2185 times)

HMisabelle

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. T
Our Lady of Manaoag
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:03:34 pm »
Any story/ insight you would like to share regarding the "Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary of Manaoag" in Manaoag, Pangasinan is very much welcome here. :)

Meanwhile, sharing the PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF MANAOAG.

"Virgin Mother of God, Queen of the most Holy Rosary, thou, who hast chosen to raise thy throne of mercy in Manaoag, to be the beloved protectress and Patron of the Province of Pangasinan, and therefrom to bestow thy graces on us, thy children, banished in this valley of tears, look down with thine eyes of mercy upon me, who am beset with so many dangers of body and soul. Despite not my petition, O dearest Mother, but intercede for me before thy divine Son now and at the hour of my death. Amen.
Virgin of Manaoag, pray for us."
Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Psalms 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

mommynin8

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Our Lady of Manaoag
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 05:38:00 pm »
hello sis!  I also have a story about her.  12 years ago I came around a piece of paper with the prayer 'Our Prayer of Our Lady of Manaoag'.  First you pray the Angelus, then the prayer of Lady of Manaoag, then our requests, then 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Glory Be's.  I then prayed this every night, hoping and praying that my baby will come soon.  I have been ttc-ing for 8 years na and was desperate to have my child.  Lo and behold, he came on our 10th anniversary!  He's now 10 years old.  😃.
And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but because conscience tells one it is right.

HMisabelle

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. T
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 05:49:53 pm »
thanks, sis mommynin8, for sharing. really appreciate it. this is very inspiring considering na ako ay ttc din. been trying for 1.5 yrs. and hopefully with the help of prayers, magka-baby na din kami.
Mark 11:24- "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Psalms 37:4- "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

angelholics

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 07:12:28 am »
planning to visit Our Lady of Manaoag this weeken :) hoping for a miracle to share too :)

HMisabelle

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Mrs. T
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 03:03:12 pm »
^good luck and God bless you, sis!

Angelite

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 07:40:52 am »
Totoo talaga Lay of Manaoag. Yung mga hiniling ko sa kanya nagkatotoo.

alice_alice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 06:15:44 pm »
Our Lady of Manaog never fails, all favors asked was answered by God in perfect timing. Truly grateful for the miracles I experienced.

Every chance I get I go to Pangasinan to pray to God and give thanksgiving for our Blessed Mother's intercessions.

Tray

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 04:34:08 am »
Hello wanted to share also, went to visit and prayed for my uncle to get a kidney transplant, mga 2 days later tumawag mama ko at sinabi nya natransplant na uncle ko. I couldn't believe it ☺️☺️

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close