Author Topic: Hi, Newbie here 😀  (Read 971 times)

paulinecagara

  • Guest
Hi, Newbie here 😀
« on: June 05, 2016, 06:06:41 pm »
Hi, I am a newbie here! I heard a lot of good feedbacks in this group. I would really appreciate your suggestions and opinions 😬

My wedding will be next year (Dec2017) It is an afternoon wedding. We chose navy blue and blush pink for our motif but I'm having a hard time in choosing a right theme. Do you have any suggestions and ideas?

Thank you! and I hope I can help you too in you prep! 😬😬

jakh

  • Guest
Re: Hi, Newbie here 😀
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 06:32:50 pm »
^ Hi Sis! welcome to GT.  ;)

we actually have an existing thread for 2017 brides:

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,293166.0.html

Same tayo ng Month and year ng wedding. Ours will also be an afternoon wedding and same din ang motif ko sa motif mo. Madaming  ideas sa pinterest sis in regard to wedding themes.   
As for me, I have an elegant rustic theme in mind for the reception styling and the other elements for our wedding like souvenirs, cake and invitations will be based on Long Distance Relationship theme bilang LDR couple kami. My bestfriend naman who recently had her wedding, has the same motif as ours. Pero their wedding theme is "movies", so yun invites nila and souvenirs had something to do with movies.


 Happy preps sis!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 06:41:36 pm by jakh »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close