We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
YSL hindi enough coverage no matter how much I layer... either... my undereyes look whiter, or the darkness seeps through. TBH, I dont know if that was a YSL issue, or an issue with the saleslady. This one sales lady kept pushing me for shade 2, but it just looked so off. I kept complaining and the other saleslady said my actual shade is not available (3). hmm.
@ireene is that the tube one? Does it have a wide range of shades?
@ireeeneYes, thank you sis. I thought nga limited talaga shades nila. hmm. Ma.try lang if available. Di ko kase nakita masyado yung concealer, yung eyebrow tattoo lang palagi
im loving the nars pot concealers for my blemishes. covered them well and long lasting. Yun radiant creamy naarbor sa akin ni officemate lelz. ok lang paubos naman na rin. after that hindi na ako nagpurchase uli kasi mas type ko coverage and lasting power ni kuma kpalette which is still my HG for the price and quality. I also let go MAC pro longwear kasi nagpimples ako dun. MUFE full cover hmm still on the fence on this kasi nakukulangan ako sa coverage. eyeing on the Glossier stretch concealer for everyday wear.
Hi sis, mas may coverage si nars pot concealer kesa sa mufe full coverage or mac prolong? I'm eyeing on both kase .BTW, anyone tried the clio kill cover concealer?
^Siguro depende din sa shade sis yung brightening effect niya sayo. But Id go for Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. Doesn't crease on my fine lines (basta properly blended and set).