watch now

Author Topic: How do little boys from Miriam CSC perform in the Ateneo GS Entrance Exam?  (Read 1859 times)

engr_neechee

  • Guest
Hi Sisses,

I am just curious.  Next year kasi, I'm planning to let me son try the First Step Program sa Miriam CSC.  Dito din kasi ako nagnursery during my time.

Can anyone please provide feedback as to how the boys from their Kindergarten perform sa entrance exam sa Ateneo?

May mga nagrerecommend kasi sa akin ng ibang preschools sa Marikina but I am leaning towards Miriam CSC kasi I have a feeling that it is easier to get into Ateneo Grade School if dito galing ang bata.

Thanks in advance.

Inaroo

  • Guest
My son went to Miriam CSC several years back before he took the entrance exams at the Ateneo de Manila Grade School. He passed with flying colors. But I don't know whether you can credit Miriam CSC or my son for that hehe).

Kidding aside, we chose Miriam CSC because it came highly recommended by my son's pre-school directress at that time. We were so sold (sabi kasi ng directress 100% passing rate daw lahat ng pre-schoolers nila na pumasok sa Miriam CSC when these students later on applied to other schools) that my son took the entrance exam for Miriam CSC only, no other school. Probably not a good idea kaya buti na lang he passed!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close