Author Topic: President Digong Administration 2016-2022  (Read 36893 times)

Giri

• GirlTalker
Re: President Digong Administration 2016-2022
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2016, 09:13:25 am »
I heard that President Duterte want a 3-children policy.  If it's true sana matuloy ito coz' we badly need to trim down the number of population here in the Phils.

Kailangan nga iyan. Isa ang Pinas sa may pinakamataas na population sa mundo. Maraming Filipino gusto ng pagbabago, so dapat sumunod tayo sa pagbabago na makakatulong sa atin. :)

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2016, 11:41:57 am »
Sus eh dapat pag nasa squatter zero child!
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

ayi0119

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2016, 04:08:12 pm »
^ agree. Dapat may requirement na maayos ang pamumuhay ng parents bago mag-anak.
GOOD vibes attract GOOD lives!

cutemama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2016, 07:14:59 pm »
masyadong closed minded yung mga leader ng simbahan natin dito sa Pinas.

if you can remember mga sis nung pumunta si Pope dito sa Pinas nabanggit niya we should practise good parenting and "we don't have to breed like rabbits".

pero yung mga pari natin dito sa pinas masyadong makaluma. kahit hirap na hirap na ang bansa natin dahil overpopulated kontra pa rin. mas nakakaawa yung mga batang pinanganak sa mundo para lang maghirap.

blackgreen

• Super GirlTalker
  • STAY if you're HAPPY, LEAVE if you're NOT.
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2016, 07:33:00 pm »
Nung kasagsagan ng RH bill tamad na tamad kaming magchurch. Hindi ko rin gusto yun sinasali nila sa homily.

Ang dami pa rin di maka move on sa newsfeed ko. Inunfollow ko na talaga sila. Nakita ko nung isang araw dami galit na galit dun sa sinasabing inuurge daw kay duterte na ipasa yum 14% vat. Galit na agad sila. In all caps sinasabi nilang ginusto daw natin si duterte eh pahirap na daw gagawin kasi tataasan vat.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life - Confucius

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2016, 09:49:56 pm »
Yang mga CBCP hindi ata marunong umintindi ng Bible. It's not rocket science:

Genesis 1:28:

God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and SUBDUE it.

Ipabasa nyo yan sa kanila. If they are saying hindi naman sila against sa Family Planning basta natural method. We know that rarely works.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

twinxz

• Wish🌟Crafter
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2016, 04:45:02 pm »
I just read Thinking Pinoy's post about CBCP vs. Duterte, nice point na di ko naisip noong devout catholic pa ako.

"Not a single priest was arrested by the police, EVER. Never mind putting them on trial or putting them behind bars. Not a single priest was ever arrested, period."

Bakit nga kaya noh? They've admitted naman na maraming cases ng makasalanang pari. I remember tuloy yung mga previous parish priests namin na tinangay lahat ng Sunday Mass Collections, siguro nagmi-misa pa din yung mga yun. Ibang klase talaga!!
🌟 Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. Romans 12:2 🌟

mei-mei

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2016, 07:39:26 am »
I'm happy that the DepEd position is now being offered to Leonor Briones. She is a much better choice. I'm thankful to Peter Laurel for having delicadeza and declining the offered position. Now, we will have a much better DepEd secretary. I hope Briones accepts.

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2016, 07:54:46 am »
I saw a twitter post from Jim Paredes mocking Sto. Nino by replacing Duterte's face on it..

It is not an insult to Duterte it was more like an insult to the Catholics..

Hindi maka move on si Jim Paredes si Mar Roxas nag concede na siya hindi pa rin..
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

einjhel

• Super GirlTalker
  • my baby, my life,,.. you're really worth the wait
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2016, 07:56:20 pm »
oo nga, ano ba naman itong si Jim paredes, di makamove on

pero diba mga sis, yung isang Apo Hiking Society na kasama niya si Danny Javier, si duterte ang inendorse? tama ba?
Hold on, have faith, believe in God, miracles do happen

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2016, 04:03:37 pm »
^yes sis, danny was endorsing duterte. si jim paredes is an aquino loyalist. Mas loyal sa mga aquinos kaysa pilipinas. I stopped believing him since 2010 elections.

On duterte’s statements against the Catholic Church, well, I just hope he had worded it differently. But we all know him, ganyan talaga sya magsalita and im hoping he will tone down a bit in the future. But unfortunately, it doesn’t mean he’s not telling the truth. I am a devoted Catholic but I am fully aware that people inside the Church are humans too. Remember the words of Soc Villegas against Duterte? He worded it well but it was also harsh and judgemental. I understand that the Church has a moral obligation to guide their people but some priests have become more like politicians and have been very obvious with their biases. They forgot that first and foremost, they are servants of God, thereby servants of His people. But just look at them? Shocks, especially in my diocese. Some priests are major disappointments that I avoided attending masses at our Cathedral. Really, the hypocrisy of them all. When I read what Duterte had said, I thought, well, finally someone voiced out my thoughts. Duterte’s way of saying it may be lacking of finesse but I hope it would make the Church re-evaluate its role as shepherd of God’s people. Same as the Philippine government, they also need a very serious and thorough overhauling.
"I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining.
 I believe in love, even when i do not feel it.
 I believe in God, even when He is silent."

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2016, 04:19:09 pm »
Some people are feeling bad that leni was not given a cabinet position. Well, duterte does not trust her. Yet. So why trust her now to work in his inner circle? It’s totally understandable and truthful. Hinde nakikipagplastikan si duterte kahit kanino.

The people who voted for her are feeling entitled that leni should get a position. But well, Duterte has already said right from the very start that his cabinet will be made up of people he trusts and can do the job well. I plan to research each of his cabinet secretary this weekend. And so far, im glad for manny piñol and perfecto yasay and that UP professor who will be in DWSD.

(These lines were found scrawled on a cellar wall in Cologne which was destroyed by bombing in WWII.)

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2016, 04:57:18 pm »
I just read from one of the die hard loyalist ni Roxas yung tweet ni Chuvaness na parang mas okay daw yata si Mar. And There's a hashtag yung neighbor ko na na change is scamming... Ang akin lang di pa ba sila nakakamove on? Madre mio naman di pa nga nakakaupo yung tao, puro na paninisi sa mga bumoto kay Digong. hello, wala pa po nasisimulan yung tao na gawin. Bakit di muna antayin umupo saka na mag decide sila kung palpak na presidente si duterte. Ngayon kasi wala pa, sinisisi na nila mga bumoto kay Duterte.

I never voted last Presidential election. Never nga ako nagpa register now lang. But i never blamed agad yung mga bumoto kay Pnoy nun although I prefer Gibo at that time sa possible na kapalpakan. Bakit di gawin yun ng ibang die hard supporters ni Roxas. just my two cents
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

grace.kelly

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2016, 01:07:59 am »
Some people are feeling bad that leni was not given a cabinet position. Well, duterte does not trust her. Yet. So why trust her now to work in his inner circle? It’s totally understandable and truthful. Hinde nakikipagplastikan si duterte kahit kanino.

FYI, people are not mad because he's not going to give her a position. It is the reason behind it. It is not about trust and definitely not for the welfare of the Filipino people. It is about Marcos. It's about their friendship. He's friends with Marcos and he cannot afford to hurt him. He clearly stated that. I guess we should all just forget his statement "My friendship with my friends ends where the interest of the country begins."
If it's still in your mind, it's worth taking the risk.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done!

ginangganda

• GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2016, 03:45:17 am »
Bakit kasi hindi na lang tandem pag ibinoto ang presidente tulad sa Amerika, nanalo si Obama kasama na si Biden?  Sana talaga si DuCay tandem na lang para wala ng issue ganito with Leni or any person outside Digong's trust.  Makamove-on din ako pag may time hehe.

pinklilac

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2016, 07:50:49 am »
FYI, people are not mad because he's not going to give her a position. It is the reason behind it. It is not about trust and definitely not for the welfare of the Filipino people. It is about Marcos. It's about their friendship. He's friends with Marcos and he cannot afford to hurt him. He clearly stated that. I guess we should all just forget his statement "My friendship with my friends ends where the interest of the country begins."

I agree.
Sana  unahin muna ni digong ang kapakanan ng bansa dahil  yan ang ipinaramdam niya during campaign  period. 

foxyhauteur

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2016, 08:51:27 am »
Expected ko naman na hindi nya bibigyan si Leni ng position sa cabinet nya. Yung media lang naman ang tanong ng tanong kay Leni na kung bibigyan sya ng position ni Duterte sa cabinet anong gusto nya. May mga umasa tuloy.

Hindi pa naman ako nagsisisi na binoto ko sya since hindi pa naman sya nakaupo. Pero honestly, nadisappoint ako sa mga lumalabas sa bibig nya these past few days. Contradicting. Gaya nung "My friendship with my friends ends where the interest of the country begins." tapos yung reason bakit hindi nya mabigyan si Leni ng position sa cabinet nya. Isama mo pa yung statement nya about media killings.

And I hope hindi totoo na magpapabalik-balik sya sa Davao everyday. Lagi na nga delayed ang flights, dagdag abala pa yan sa mga tao. Nanalo na sya, 16M votes, reluctant pa din? Dapat talaga sa Manila na sya eh para ramdam na ramdam nya na President of the Philippines sya hindi President of Davao City.

cutemama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2016, 08:59:29 am »
feeling ko joke niya lang yung sinabi niyang araw araw siya uwian sa davao. it's impossible, magastos yun and nakakapagod tsaka waste of time. parang yung joke niya before na 5 mins. lang daw yung SONA niya, yung mga media naman xempre naniwala at binalita na 5 mins lang daw yung SONA ni duterte..

parang pinagtitripan lagi ni Digong yung mga taga media. feeling ko gumaganti siya sa mga bad publicity or negative news na ginagawa ng mga taga media sa kanya before..

sana sa July 1, pag official na siyang nakaupo as President maging seryoso na siya sa mga interviews. wag na puro jokes.. pero sabi niya naman before sa presscon na yung hayaan na daw siya sa  pagmumura niya kasi parang ineenjoy na niya ngayon, kasi pag nakaupo na daw siya sa June 30, xempre hindi na siya pwede mag mura ng mag mura.

dismembered

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Damn you all!
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2016, 11:06:48 am »
Until now, hindi nyo pa rin ba gets si Mayor? Ilang contradicting statements na ba ang binitiwan nya before? Magtiwala na lang tayo and do our part. Hindi sya complied ng law iappoint ang VP. I'm also thinking na hinihintay ni mayor na si VP ang mag reach out para makicooperate sa kanya instead na sya ang mag reach out dun. I also heard him say na ibang party si Leni and yun ngang mababa ang rating nya dun sa lugar nya. It's like politics. Umpisa pa lang you have to show your stand and your authority. Alam naman natin na madaming plan to replace him. So better make sure na umpisa pa lang, ipakita na nya yung strength nya.

Regarding being friends with marcos, I don't know. Eh wala, siguro to avoid further conflicts and division, he chose na ganito nga ang mangyari. Hindi nya din naman daw bibigyan ng position si BBM, so siguro it's just fair. Mas mahirap kung bigyan nya ng position si Leni then mawala naman yung support nung north. Political reasons, madaming bagay ang hindi natin maiintindihan kasi hindi tayo yung andun, much more dahil hindi rin naman nagpapakita ng strategy itong Presidente natin. Kaya magtiwala na lang tayo. Give him chance. Kung nakakalahati na ng term nya at walang nangyayari, saka na magreklamo.
"Look, I really don't want to go to hell, but I can't stop my nature. I'm just a hateful person."

springblossom

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2016, 01:25:11 pm »

Sis, I have heard what he said but I wanted to believe that aside from being friends with marcos, his major reason is leni is not a friend or an ally and he doesn’t trust her. Some people are very quick to judge him and generalize his statements, most of the time twisting them. But they never over-sensationalize the good things he’s planning for the country, not that im asking for it. i understand some people who don’t trust him yet but being with people who are actual witness of duterte’s political leadership, malawak po ang pang-unawa at tiwala ko sa kanya,. It’s not yet time for forgetting what he said during his campaign. I will just forget when he starts appointing “incompetent” friends, yung tipong kabarilan lang at kachikahan.

Im glad na curfew implementation has started in some parts of the country. Kawawa yung mga nahuli lalo na yung lolo na umiyak but that’s part of change. Masakit talaga mag-implement ng disiplina. Mahirap. But what made me uncomfortable, I read the news today and may bangkay nakita na nakabalot ng packaging tape and may nakasulat na “tulisan po ako, duterte.” Sana naman wag maging over-zealous yung mga tao. Ipaubaya nila sa pulis at military ang mga ganyan.

edited to add: on endorsing killings of media personnel, those who believe this did not watch the video. kaya sana naman tayong mga pinoy, check muna natin nang maigi yung mga binabalita sa atin ha. when i first read that headline, the first thing that came into my mind was imposible talaga to, knowing duterte. at totoo nga. when i watched the video, wala namang sinabing inendorse nya ang killings. sabi nya nalng may napapatay talagang media due to extortion activities. something like that. media once again twisted his words.

at yung araw araw na byahe to davao, waahhh sana hinde totoo. omg! ako ang unang una magmi message kay duterte na wag syang hassle hahaha! at kung gusto nya, dalhin nya kama nya from davao to malacañang noh.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:44:00 pm by springblossom »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close