Author Topic: Abusive husband  (Read 7024 times)

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2016, 09:39:52 pm »
arkimommy That is great news to hear. It is just sad part that your daughter and your child will grow up in broken family. But you still made the right decision kesa naman your kids will see their parents fighting that will be more horrible, yet it will affect them as person for some reason. At least you are now at peace. I am totally hoping that your kids will understand your situation and let them explain that abusive marriage shouldn't be really tolerable makakaapekto rin ito sa inyo as family. Just pray na hindi ito mangyari sa daughter mo someday and of course to your baby too. You also made the right decision na hindi na ipa DNA yung bata. Ano siya sineswerte? Clear naman na nirereject niya yung bata eh!

anapatootiee

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2016, 09:52:52 pm »
Hi sis, I really admire your courage to leave your husband. Grabe habang binabasa ko yung post mo napapamura ako sa inis sa mga ginagawa nya sayo. Grabe, alam kong di mo deserve yun and walang babaeng deserve na matawag na pokpok. I mean, just because binibigay mo agad pag nanghihingi ka, pokpok agad? Eh bakit, sino ba yung nanghingi? Ugh. Mas pokpok sya.

Anyways, I'm happy that you got out of that house and I'm praying that you and your kids will live a wonderful life there in London. I think your daughter will understand naman knowinhow her dad treated you :)

aiden

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2016, 11:02:06 pm »
Congratulations on your new life, arkimommy! Not everyone has the courage to do what you did. You are an inspiration.

arkimommy

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2016, 12:08:10 am »
Thank you so much everyone!! :D Big factor din itong GT sa decision ko to get out of that house and end our marriage. Na-realize ko na 18 years akong nag-tiis sa kanya, it's time to love myself naman. Good thing that my daughter is matured enough to understand our situation and soon hopefully yung baby girl ko naman pero hindi ko nalang muna iniisip, ang important sakin ngayon mabigyan ko ng magandang future yung daughters ko hehe.

Anyways, I'm happy that you got out of that house and I'm praying that you and your kids will live a wonderful life there in London. I think your daughter will understand naman knowinhow her dad treated you :)

Sis, I'm not yet based in London. Nag-stay lang ako for awhile kasi dun mag-aaral daughter ko, but hopefully soon if it's God's will. Thank you sis! :)

anapatootiee

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 12:15:16 am »
OHHH sorry, I read it wrong haha ;D

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2016, 06:34:44 am »
Nice to hear that sis arkimommy:) Mas ok talagang walang asawa kesa ganyan naman ginagawa sayo. hai

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2016, 07:12:14 am »
Finally... Makakamove on ka rin.. Its a long process lahat naman ng hiwalayan mahirap. Sana mas maging matatag ka pa. Happy for you.

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2016, 07:20:41 am »
Never posted but was a lurker. But just wanted to say so SUPER PROUD of you sis arkimommy! So very few of threads like yours end on such an empowering note like this! This is what GT is all about! At least that's what I'd like to think. I wish more women would stop punishing themselves by staying in abusive relationships, for all the wrong reasons. Life is so short! So stop living such unhappy lives with men that are untrustworthy just for the sake of staying in a worthless marriage.

In any case, rant over. Congrats again! And may you continue your path of healing and prosperity!

kim28

  • Guest
Re: Abusive husband
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2016, 10:03:39 am »
Happy for you sis.  Mahirap naman talaga mag move on pero para sa happiness, peace of mind at future ng mga anak natin makakaya naman.  Mas mahirap exposed ang mga bata sa family na buo nga pero ganyan naman ang husband mo.

Sobrang hanga ako sa mga katulad mo at katulad natin na single mom.  Hindi madali ang situation mo lahat naman tayo nangarap ng masayang pamilya pero hindi lahat nabibiyaan nun.  Pero thankful pa din tayo sa lahat ng nangyari mas magiging matatag ka sis at marealize mo maraming nagmamahal sa inyo ni baby <3

God bless


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close